HRBP Leader at Iterable
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
About the role/team:
Iterable is hiring an HRBP Leader who will manage a team of two HRBPs, and oversee planning and driving both new and existing People Team programs and projects. These programs include performance management, engagement, career development, talent planning, and initiatives that will amplify the team’s leadership capabilities. This role is critical in shaping and scaling our culture as we continue to grow rapidly. You’ll report directly to our Director of Talent Management.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Design, develop, implement, and manage HRBP programs, and daily operations of HRBPs by identifying needs, securing resources, and prioritizing work.
- Lead, coach and guide the HBPR team to build and execute effective talent strategies in support of each function.
- Oversee program and project management of initiatives: define project plans, roles and responsibilities, manage implementation activities, develop processes, documentation, and communications for rollouts and ongoing management.
- Manage multiple stakeholders, collaborate across the People team, other departments, and external partners. Oversee alignment and coordination of the execution of HRBP programs across the team.
- Create employee communications: branding and marketing materials, communicate clear processes, and enable ongoing adoption between cycles.
- Develop and implement change management plans for key HRBP programs to drive smooth adoption.
- Define key performance metrics: develop metrics, and track delivery against program objectives, and compile key insights on the impact of programs.
We are looking for people who have:
- Managed a team of HRBPs and are passionate for seeing others grow through coaching, mentoring, and career development.
- Proven track record of designing and implementing end-to-end HR programs and driving results in a fast-growing organization; demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or programs and designing change management plans.
- Knowledge of core HRBP programs including performance management, engagement, succession, and compensation.
- Able to engage, inspire, and influence people across all levels.
- Ability to leverage strategic and tactical skills. You are detail-oriented and have the ability to see the broader picture. You can strike a balance between strategic partnership and rolling up your sleeves.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and collaborate with cross-functional partners.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Update: 2/2/21