HR Technology Leader – Sr. Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Are you an HR Technology enthusiast and subject matter expert? If so, we may have an exciting opportunity for you to flex your knowledge and leadership at the global level at our internationally recognized, Fortune #109 company, Arrow Electronics! Our in-house HR Tech team maximizes the effectiveness of our global platforms, enabling our business teams to thrive with smart and efficient human capital management resources including: Workday HCM, LMS, Sales Compensation, and ServiceNow HR case management. Seeking candidates who can confidently deliver:
- Workday implementation experience
- Global HR Technology expertise
- Team management and development
- Cross-functional partnership and Stakeholder engagement
- Analytical insights based on business needs
- Solution development, delivery, and documentation
- Budget balancing
- Roadmaps, timelines, and prioritization
- Market-leading best practices
- SDLC concepts and framework
- Project lifecycle leadership and SOX compliance
This role is based in Denver, and requires minimal travel. Grow your career in the booming technology corridor at the foot of the Rocky Mountain. The sky is the limit in the city that is literally a Mile-High…Apply Now and let’s start the conversation!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)