HR & Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 990 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:HR & Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
We are searching for an HR & Talent Acquisition Coordinator who will function in a dual role as part of the Talent Acquisition (TA) team and provide adhoc operational support our other HR COEs as needed (HRIS, L&OD, and HRBPs) to create an enjoyable employee onboarding experience.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Provide support to the Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) team by coordinating and scheduling onsite and virtual interviews.
- In support of TAP team, conduct reference & background check process for all US-based candidates, correspond results & follow-up with team.
- Liaise with IT & Facilities teams for US-based employee onboarding, ensuring managers follow-through on onboarding setup for a seamless new hire experience.
- Coordinate employee relocation process for all US-based candidates, interfacing with TAP team, HR Business Partners (HRBPs), and relocation vendor as needed to gain approvals.
- Coordinate with HRBPs as needed for processes such as: employee offboarding, verifications of employment, and response processing of unemployment claims.
- Oversee candidate enrollment for New Hire Orientation on a biweekly basis, partnering with Learning & Organization Development (L&OD) team on scheduling.
- Coordinate processing for employee I-9s, referral payments, tuition reimbursements, and departmental invoices.
- When needed, lead & coordinate searches for temporary employees, interfacing with placement agencies & hiring managers.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Must have at least 2 years of professional experience in an administrative-facing role, HR administration or coordination experience is a plus!
- Highly skilled in MS Office Suite, experience using ATS & HRIS, and financial systems a plus!
- Meticulous with documentation and using technology to streamline processes.
- Sophisticated interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills (must be able to exercise confidentiality when needed) - articulate with a high level of business insight and EQ; able to influence and engage with entry-to-senior-level employees in a polished and professional manner.
- Experience in managing multiple projects & priorities; able to navigate through ambiguity and adapting to changing needs.
- Ready to collaborate and bring ideas to the attention of the whole team, yet confident when working autonomously.
- Bachelor’s-level degree is a plus, but not required.
- Goal of obtaining HR certification within a year (aPHR or equivalent).
Target base compensation range of: $65,000-$70,000 (hourly equivalent, $31.25-33.65), plus bonus % target to be discussed during initial phone interview.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely-held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.#LI-EG
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time