HR Systems Analyst
- Proactive Project Management focused role based around Workday HR systems such as Core HCM, Absence, Time Tracking,Compensation,Advanced Compensation, Payroll, Expenses, applicant tracking systems, performance management systems, equity management, and benefits.
- Experience on Workday related tools (EIB, iLoad) and techniques to meet client business and user requirements.
- Ensuring business requirements are properly configured in all HR systems.
- Ensuring that our HR systems reflect our internal controls and compliance requirements.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all systems.
- Implement and maintain any integrations between our HR systems and other business systems.
- Establish and maintain user access, roles and permissions across all HR systems.
- Provide end-user training and support, including onboarding new users.
- Partner with Business Users to generate reports and dashboards.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend technologies to improve the HR business processes.
- Drive the full life-cycle for any HR system upgrades or new implementations, including gathering of new or updated business requirements, technical analysis and design, oversight of system/feature selection process, testing, and implementation of customizations.
- Maintain documentation of key operational processes, system improvements and their revisions.
- Lead regression and new feature testing efforts in anticipation of new releases for existing systems.
- Creating custom reports and calculated field for different modules in Workday and Employee Data; Work on setting up scheduling of reports and understanding the required permissions for report sharing and support the various reporting functions with Simple and Advanced Reports
- Bachelor’s degree, information systems or related degree
- Experience in Workday HCM highly desired
- 3+ years experience with HRIS systems (core HR, payroll and tax, time and attendance, recruiting, onboarding, benefits, compensation, performance management, talent management, workforce management)
- 3 + years of experience implementing and customizing vendor software and/or building custom financial applications through full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
- SaaS technology experience