HR Systems Analyst at Zoom Video Communications
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:59 p.m. (MST) on Monday, November 18, 2019
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
Zoom is looking for a key team member that will support Workday HCM system and its integrated business applications. This position will be dynamic and challenging and we are looking for the right individual that can think on their feet and really embrace new challenges as they come along. Only candidates with Workday administration experience will be considered for this role.
- Proactive Project Management focused role based around Workday HR systems such as Core HCM, Absence, Time Tracking,Compensation,Advanced Compensation, Payroll, Expenses, applicant tracking systems, performance management systems, equity management, and benefits.
- Experience on Workday related tools (EIB, iLoad) and techniques to meet client business and user requirements.
- Ensuring business requirements are properly configured in all HR systems.
- Ensuring that our HR systems reflect our internal controls and compliance requirements.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all systems.
- Implement and maintain any integrations between our HR systems and other business systems.
- Establish and maintain user access, roles and permissions across all HR systems.
- Provide end-user training and support, including onboarding new users.
- Partner with Business Users to generate reports and dashboards.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend technologies to improve the HR business processes.
- Drive the full life-cycle for any HR system upgrades or new implementations, including gathering of new or updated business requirements, technical analysis and design, oversight of system/feature selection process, testing, and implementation of customizations.
- Maintain documentation of key operational processes, system improvements and their revisions.
- Lead regression and new feature testing efforts in anticipation of new releases for existing systems.
- Creating custom reports and calculated field for different modules in Workday and Employee Data; Work on setting up scheduling of reports and understanding the required permissions for report sharing and support the various reporting functions with Simple and Advanced Reports
- Bachelor’s degree, information systems or related degree
- Experience in Workday HCM highly desired
- 3+ years experience with HRIS systems (core HR, payroll and tax, time and attendance, recruiting, onboarding, benefits, compensation, performance management, talent management, workforce management)
- 3 + years of experience implementing and customizing vendor software and/or building custom financial applications through full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
- SaaS technology experience
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description