Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
The HR Strategy and Systems, Program Manager is a key resource to HR leadership on strategies related to HR programming. This role leverages analytical thinking and specialized and industry knowledge to develop human capital strategies, initiatives, and programs that will support Zayo’s overall organizational needs. This role designs, leads, implements, and monitors HR initiatives, tracking data and resolving issues, and determining cross-functional system needs.
- Advises HR functional leaders on strategy and works collaboratively across all HR disciplines (e.g., talent, recruiting, compensation, benefits, etc.). Works with leaders to ensure HR initiatives are integrated appropriately to achieve Zayo’s human capital goals and support its EVP.
- Provides input on the development of the core HR strategy, participates in program assessments, and partners to align HR and business strategies and expectations.
- Independently completes design, implementation, and monitoring activities for a variety of HR programs.
- Works with team to develop metrics to monitor key initiatives and programming.
- Monitors plans, programs, initiatives, and budgets, and makes recommendations as needed in the form of issue resolution and/or improvements.
- Provides guidance to more junior professionals supporting initiatives.
- Workday experience and other related systems required.
- Synthesizes findings from operational tracking systems in order to ensure adherence to departmental and organizational goals and strategies. Develops new reporting and tracking strategies to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Works with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the effectiveness of HR strategies.
- Presents reports to senior management and escalates issues with broad impact to senior leaders.
- Leverages in-depth industry experience to develop and present recommendations on new and innovative approaches that will enhance performance.
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 8 years of work experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Has a broad range of Human Resources experience, with a generalist background and practical knowledge of the core HR specialty disciplines.
- Competitive compensation
- Base salary range: $100k-120k
- Full-time Zayo employees are also eligible for discretionary quarterly short-term and long-term incentive cash bonuses which are based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave