HR Reporting Associate at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
What You'll Be Doing
- Assist in the management and fulfillment of requests submitted to the HR Reporting inbox.
- With guidance, maintain reporting desktop procedures and user guides for client groups.
- With direction as needed, identify what reporting solutions will fulfill a client need.
- Experience handling confidential data by following security/confidentiality standards.
- Provide basic reporting level support on ad hoc requests. Can provide reporting support on projects with supervision.
- Promote self-service reporting functionality with end users
- Monitor report usage logs and tickets to offer recommendations for better practices.
- Identify opportunities to ensure integrity of HRIS data through development of audit reports, troubleshoot irregularities, and communicate to other HR teams as needed to correct discrepancies.
- Identify opportunities to reduce cycle times and increase reporting efficiencies.
- Serve as a first-level contact for non-routine questions and requests, especially related to HR systems and data
- Responsible for publication of recurring reports and presentations (monthly, quarterly, etc.) to the business
What We Are Looking For:
- Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
- Completes work under moderate supervision
- Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
- Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
- Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
- Typically requires a 2 year degree and 3–5 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)