Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role:
Angi is looking for an HR Operations Representative to join the People Operations team. This role supports our team members and people managers with all HR questions and requests while delivering exceptional customer service.
What you’ll do:
- Delivers exceptional customer service while supporting team members with HR issues and question.
- Respond and resolve general (Tier 1) HR and benefits questions that come in through centralized email inbox until implementation of People Assist.
- Conduct research of issues as appropriate and provide resolution in timely manner.
- Work closely with key partners (HR Business Partners, Payroll, Benefits, etc.) to escalate and resolve tier 2 issues when appropriate.
- Conduct day-to-day transactional processes in HR Management system (UKG/UltiPro)
- Audit, correct and maintain all HRIS data
- Partner with HR Operations Manager to create standardized work processes for basic HR functions.
- Design and implement a shared service model using UKG People Assist.
Who you are:
- High School degree or equivalent is required. An Associate’s or Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred.
- At least 1+ years of recent work experience in the HR, preferably in HR Operations and/or Shared Services environment highly preferred
- Working knowledge of applicable employment laws (i.e. Wage, FMLA, ADA, Workers’ Compensation, etc.) preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer aptitude, with strong knowledge around the MS Office Suite, including Outlook, internet searching, and web-based applications, as well as the ability to learn new software quickly
- The ability to handle multiple concurrent projects, to keep the information organized, and to learn on the fly to keep up with the lightning speed of our environment
- A commitment to top-notch customer service, follow-through, and professionalism
- Ability to quickly build relationships and trust with team members at all levels and maintain confidentiality
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $50,000-60,000, commensurate with experience and performance
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus and equity package
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Generous time off policy including paid company holidays
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world