At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services to help hundreds of millions of homeowners connect with talented service professionals to get work done. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
What you’ll do:
HomeAdvisor is looking for an HR Operations Representative to join the Human Resources team. This is a new role and will partner closely with the HR Business Partners to support our employees and managers with their standard HR questions and requests.
- Delivers exceptional customer service while supporting employees with HR issues and questions.
- Respond and resolve general (tier 1) HR and benefits questions that come in through centralized email inbox.
- Conduct research of issues as appropriate and provide resolution in timely manner.
- Work closely with key partners (HR Business Partners, Payroll, Benefits, etc.) to escalate and resolve tier 2 issues when appropriate.
- Conduct day-to-day transactional processes in HR Management system (UltiPro)
- Partner with HR Operations Manager to create standardized work processes for basic HR functions.
Who you are:
- At least one year of recent work experience in the Human Resources field, preferably in HR Operations or Shared Services.
- Working knowledge of applicable employment laws (i.e. FMLA, ADA, Workers’ Compensation, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer aptitude, with strong knowledge around the MS Office Suite, including Outlook, internet searching, and web-based applications, as well as the ability to learn new software quickly.
- The ability to handle multiple concurrent projects, to keep the information organized, and to learn on the fly to keep up with the lightning speed of our environment.
- A commitment to top-notch customer service, follow-through, and professionalism.
- Ability to quickly build relationships and trust with employees at all levels, and maintain confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Competencies for success:
- Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Relationship Management
- Computer Proficiency
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving/Analysis
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!