HR Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow has an excellent opportunity for a Human Resources Manager in our Englewood, CO location. This dynamic role will provide HR consultation to Director-level and below clients for all business groups within a specific region.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work collaboratively at all levels and with key leaders to build and manage a “best in class” HR function.
- Serve as a strategic business partner and consult with local management team to identify issues, root causes and make recommendations to improve results.
- As the leader of Employee Relations, develop relationships with a multicultural workforce to help build employee engagement, evaluate and resolve issues and maintain a union free environment.
- Further professionalize the talent management initiative. Support the design and implementation of cost effective and “best in class” recruiting, employee development and retention strategies that support the business and build a culture focused on productivity, safety, service and quality.
- Develop and ensure compliance with local programs and policies that support short and long-term business goals.
What Are We Looking For?
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
- Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
- Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train junior staff
- Works independently
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
What’s In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)