Are you a versatile, results-oriented leader committed to meeting business objectives and solving complex problems? Do you enjoy utilizing robust continuous improvement and project management methodologies backed by data driven decision making? Are you looking to lead and work on strategic global projects? If so, this role is for you! We are hiring for a brand new role within our HR Solutions Center; it is an exciting opportunity to lead a team with a global focus, implement new technology, and focus on service excellence for our employees.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Manage, lead and develop HR Quality team members in charge of global quality programs
- Builds a culture of accountability for self and team
- Leads Continuous Process Improvement projects that support the global human resources strategy and global process harmonization
- Partners with HR Quality Director to manage the technology roadmap for the HR Solution Center and the HR Employee Portal, works closely with HR Technology to ensure technology advances meet customer requirements
- Develops and implements operational approach to global HR processes regardless of business function. Partners closely with HR Centers of Excellence to translate global standards into global execution. Responsible for ensuring regional alignment to one global approach except where required by regulation.
- Regularly reviews processes for improvement and standardization, identifies opportunities, and provides recommendations focusing on global standardization related to HR programs, initiatives and inquires.
- Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities. Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
- Measures performance against process requirements. Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls. Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- Leads project calls, assigns work and manages project to timeline and outcomes. Communicates team progress. Creates dashboards for reporting status to key stakeholders
- Leads stakeholder management sessions and keeps various management abreast of potential issues by maintaining open lines of communication.
- Creates project related process documents.
What We're Looking For:
- Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Acts with a sense of ownership; works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Monitors and measures result of team members, is dedicated to developing talent
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
- Often leads the work of project teams
- Anticipates and advocates for applying innovations in HR-related digital and technology applications
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 - 12 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified preferred
- PMP Certified preferred
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)