HR Generalist at Adswerve, Inc.
AdSwerve’s HR Generalist will be responsible for performing HR-related duties and will work closely with the HR manager and VP of Human Resources in supporting the company HR vision. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: onboarding and new employee orientation, employee relations, performance management, and employment law compliance. This position reports to Adswerve’s HR Manager.
- Maintain HR information and manage relevant employee processes in the Human Resources Information System ensuring information is entered timely and accurately
- Serve as HR Business partner focused on providing guidance and support to dedicated teams on day-to-day general employee relations issues escalating more complex issues to VP of HR and/or legal as appropriate
- Conduct exit interviews with terminated employees of dedicated teams
- Manage Adswerve’s employee leave process which includes but is not limited to, coordinating schedules, ensuring all paperwork is complete and accurate, and providing the Benefits Specialist and Payroll team with all necessary information,
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Research, develop, and execute the Adswerve internship program
- Assist with the preparation of the performance review process
- Assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Assist the Learning & Development department with internal “Adswerve Way” program coordination
- At least 2 years of related experience
- Previous HRIS experience
- Subject matter expert on federal and state laws including familiarity with COBRA, FMLA and FLSA
- Ability to keep HR/payroll information confidential
- Problem Solving, nimble and analytical problem-solving skills
- Decision Making
- Elicits Confidence & Respect
- Passion for people (people skills)
- Drive & Ambition
- Resilience & Composure
- Humility & Integrity
- Documentation & Organization
This position pays a base salary of $55,000-$70,000 per year. The position is also eligible for a quarterly bonus based on individual and company performance. Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience.
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver and Seattle, and remote team members across the country, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
We have a vibrant, team-oriented company culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and collaboration. Adswerve is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills and unique perspectives. Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We offer a fun workplace and promote a healthy work-life balance. Full-time employees are eligible for excellent benefits including:
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision paid at 100% for employees
- Paid time off including vacation, sick leave & company holidays
- Paid volunteer time
- Flexible working hours
- Summer Fridays
- “Work From Home Light” days between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Employer Paid Parental Leave
- Health-care Spending Accounts
- Dependent-care Spending Accounts
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Monthly Remote Work Stipend (subject to change based on office re-opening)
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity, gender expression, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Recruitment Agencies: We are not utilizing external 3rd party recruitment agencies for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.