HR Generalist at Mersive
Mersive is a leading provider of wireless media streaming and collaboration software for corporate, education, and government markets. Mersive Solstice Software allows any number of users to simultaneously stream content from laptops, tablets, and phones to any display – wirelessly. If you love the idea of working with a super-talented group, passionate about building products that make meetings better for everyone, please keep reading:
Are you an experienced HR Generalist and ready to step up your impact? In this newly created position you will report directly to the Chief People Officer and globally lead all aspects of talent management, organization design, performance management, leadership development, employee engagement and compliance matters.
- Talent Management - You’ll work closely with others in the People and Finance Departments, and other internal stakeholders, to understand staffing needs, retention risks, skills gaps, and effective organization structure, job titling and leveling and career progression.
- Learning and Development - You will create, coordinate and conduct learning and development programs company-wide, including management training.
- Performance Management - You will manage all practices with regard to performance, including expectations, goal setting, feedback and manager coaching.
- Culture and Engagement - You will act as a culture champion and shaper for the organization, and continuously work to improve the employee experience.
- Employee Service and Relations - You will coach and support management on employee relations issues. And you’ll provide exemplary customer service to employees.
- Policy and Compliance - You will maintain Mersive’s compliance with international, federal, state and local employment and benefit laws and regulations, including reporting requirements. You will also advise leadership and employees on applicable Company policies and procedures, and identify new approaches to drive improvements.
- Beyond - You will work closely with others on the people team in cross-functional partnership, including those focused on Talent Acquisition, People Operations and Total Rewards.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or a related field required
- 5+ years’ experience as an HR Generalist, Business Partner or similar role
- SHRM-CP or PHR a plus
- A successful track record that shows business impact through driving HR initiatives
- Has strong influencing and coaching skills for leaders and managers on handling a variety of workplace issues and concerns
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Strong leadership, project management, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Solid facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills including working knowledge of HCM systems
- High degree of professionalism, integrity, and judgment, especially as it relates to the ability to handle sensitive/confidential information
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization
- Strong working knowledge of employment laws and HR best practices and ability to navigate complex employee situations
Additionally, there’s a good chance you’ll love this opportunity and thrive in our fast-paced environment alongside other passionate people if you;
- Have a strong work ethic, a can-do attitude, and the desire to be a team player
- Have a professional, positive, energetic attitude and a desire to go above and beyond
- Successfully deal with ambiguity
- Have the ability to balance competing priorities in both strategic and day-to-day service delivery
Mersive offers competitive compensation and benefits providing choice and flexibility for our employees. Our offerings include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Generous PTO plan
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, open, and dog friendly work environment