HR Coordinator at LogRhythm
Full- time temporary HR Coordinator
LogRhythm is looking for a Full- time temporary HR Coordinator. The ideal candidate will bring enthusiasm to the team, and exhibit maturity to support a variety of needs discreetly and respectfully across HR. You will possess outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills as well as fantastic organizational and time management skills. You will have excellent administrative and IT skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
Because you will be working with sensitive candidate and employee data, you must exercise a high-level of discretion and confidentiality. This position requires someone who is passionate about creating an exceptional interview experience from end-to-end as well as day-to-day support for HR.
· Prepare documentation pertaining to all phases of the employee life cycle including employment agreements/contracts, termination and severance letters, performance improvement plans, letters notifying employees of changes to titles, salary and allowances
· Order and distribute new hire gifts and other swag
· Maintain up-to-date, accessible and accurate HR records
· Organize and/or input employee data into the systems · Provide administrative support to the HR department in areas such as research, record-keeping, file maintenance, and HRIS entry
· Assist with HR processes and cycles including salary planning, succession planning, talent management and benefits
· Coordinate training sessions and workshops
· Coordinate our recruiting activities from requisition to offer stage
· Work with hiring managers to design and update job descriptions, post roles and liaise with external recruiting partners
· Own job promotion including publishing to job boards and social media platforms
· Move candidates quickly and efficiently through the hiring process including candidate communications, interview scheduling, phone screening and reference checks
· Manage candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System
· Transact onboarding and offboarding processes, including new hire setup, benefits enrollments, employee communications, paperwork, etc.
Capabilities and Skills:
· 3+ years of HR & recruiting work experience
· Knowledge of American HR policies, laws, and procedures
· Relevant work experience in a fast-paced startup
· Ability to work with remote team members
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Salary and Other Compensation
- The hourly rate salary for this position is between $20-25 an hour, depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is not benefits eligible.
- Created:/ Revised Date: July 12, 2021
- Reporting to: - VP Of Human Resources
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time temporary
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Non exempt
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.