HR Coordinator at GHX
What You'll Do In This Role
HR Compliance Support
- Ensure all documentation is properly authorized and supported according to company policies and procedures, as well as regulatory practices and legal requirements
- Serves as primary point for HRIS system data entry, including Personal Action Notices and job requisitions; ensures timely and accurate entry, and performs audits to review and correct information.
- Maintains personnel files, including active employee files, termination files, I-9s, etc.
- Respond to audits internally and externally, providing documentation and paperwork as requested
- Serves as the face of HR processes, answering questions for teammates and employees and provides appropriate resource(s) for support as needed and within scope of assigned responsibilities
- Assists with offboarding activities including exit interviews, property collection and documentation
- Manages HR procurement process and submits monthly vendor invoices, tracking progress and following up with appropriate parties
Programming & Communication Support
- Manages scheduling and calendars for HR initiatives including Talent Review and orientation; organizes and distributes master calendar for internal HR and external employee consumption
- Prepares and distributes HR newsletter, welcoming new hires, promotional announcements, plugging professional development opportunities
- Maintains HR Hub Intranet site and communication channels to provide employees self-service information regarding HR processes, education, and development opportunities
- Provides support to Total Rewards team in scheduling and communicating events
- Partners with the Talent Acquisition function by generating offer letters and initiating background checks
- Arranges all candidate travel, including air and lodging and new hire travel
- Processes all candidate expense reports
- Schedules all virtual, onsite, and phone interviews for recruitment team
- Serves as the primary contact for the onboarding/offboarding of new hires and contractors
- Manages the overall onboarding process to include ensuring paperwork is gathered, technology prepared and welcomes new hires on their start date
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree and two (2) plus years’ professional experience or a relevant combination of education and experience
- Previous administrative or HR recruiting coordination experience
- Demonstrates attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, self-starter with the ability to work well under deadlines
- Strong customer service skills and professionalism
- Ability to work well in a collaborative work environment
- Extremely professional, personable, and outstanding at communicating in a positive and effective manner
- Working knowledge of computer operation, including proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience with virtual conferencing technology such as Zoom
- Experience with HRIS systems – UltiPro preferred
Estimated hourly compensation $20.22 - 23.22
The base hourly range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It’s the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.