Join the Sovos Brands team, representing real, delicious food for the way you live!
We’re currently seeking an experienced HR Coordinator to join our growing People and Organization(P&O) team in Broomfield, CO.
We believe that every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, thrive in a dynamic environment and are a great team player you will love working here.
At Sovos Brands we're dedicated to bringing today's consumers simple, great-tasting food that fits the way they live. We invest in one-of-a-kind brands that have exciting growth potential, combining industry expertise with fresh thinking to bring our products into more homes across America. The brands in our portfolio, Michael Angelo’s, Rao’s Homemade, and noosa yoghurt are, respectively, a leading producer of premium, authentic frozen Italian entrées, a producer of super premium pasta sauces and other Italian specialty foods, and a producer of yoghurt made with whole milk and a touch of honey. Find out more about Sovos at www.sovosbrands.com, Michael Angelo’s at www.michaelangelos.com, Rao’s Homemade at www.raos.com, and noosa at www.noosayoghurt.com.
We have 6 GUIDING PRINCIPLES which we live by:
- Lead with courage and tenacity
- Focus on quality
- Obsess with the front line
- Communicate with candor and respect
- Enjoy the ride
- Be nimble
About the position:
The HR Coordinator will be a key partner in a high performing team, deliver results and help create a positive employee experience through implementing new and streamlining existing HR processes such as correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance and HR data entry.
What you’ll do?
- Supports and serves as role model for the company’s mission, vision and values.
- Enter all employee data related to the employee life-cycle such as new hire, employee changes and terminations. Monitors and ensures data integrity.
- Prepares correspondence related to employee changes (transfers, new hires, terms promotions, merit, bonus, etc).
- Maintains employee files and conducts routine file audits.
- Prepares and distributes HR reports, including (but not limited to) headcount and organization charts.
- Fields people at sovosbrands.com emails to appropriate P&O business partners.
- Maintains and track recognition awards.
- File annual EEO1 reports.
- Manages unemployment claims.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs.
- Participate in the planning of company events to include proactively planning, organizing and executing events and activities.
- Conduct new employee orientation on-site to ensure employees gain an understanding of benefit plans, policies and procedures.
- Assist with special projects/programs and company-sponsored activities such as open enrollment.
- Creates and maintains standard operating procedures.
- Assists with employee performance review process and reporting.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
What knowledge/skills do you bring?
- The HR Coordinator position requires demonstrated customer service abilities, problem solving, and an ability to be forward thinking in a fast-growing, nimble organization. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to adapt in a fast-paced environment and escalate issues as needed. The candidate should be a proficient problem solver who is deadline driven and detail oriented; demonstrates sound judgment, prioritization and decision making. Ability to multi-task, demonstrates excellent time management and follow-up skills; exhibits excellent written/verbal communications and interpersonal skills. Ability to work closely with a team, as well independently. Must be able to handle confidential information with the highest level of professionalism.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in fast paced HR environment
- Ideal candidate demonstrates accountability, thinks critically, independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-initiator and proactive.
- Willingness to learn and adapt.
- Highly organized, multi-tasker, detail oriented, problem solver.
- Demonstrated ability to act with the highest level of discretion at all times.
What Qualifications do you bring?
- Experience with Payroll systems, preferably ADP Workforce Now.
- Experience with HR Information Systems a plus.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, to include Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- BA in Business or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Long term interest in HR going forward.
What can you expect from us (Our Benefits)?
An excellent work environment and a very lively and supportive company culture. Besides that, we offer a competitive total compensation package and complete benefit program, including 401k plan with company match. We also provide you the opportunity to balance your professional and personal lives with Paid Time Off, Paid Holiday, Paid Volunteer Time, Parental Leave, Tuition Reimbursement program and an Employee Assistance program.
Are you the HR Coordinator we are looking for?
Then apply now by sending your CV and a brief motivation via the ‘Apply’ button.
We maintain a drug and alcohol-free workplace. All candidates offered a position will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test. We participate in E-Verify.
Sovos Brands is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Sovos Brands is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.