HR Coordinator and Executive Assistant (Part-time) at Location3
Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Enthusiasts - Location3 Media is a digital marketing company built to improve the findability and performance of consumer and retail brands through enterprise-level and local digital marketing solutions. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 60+ full-time employees who service global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3's client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the findability and performance of every client they partner with.
Location3 is looking for passionate people with innovative thinking who want to work with a performance-driven team. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We offer the benefit of being a remote work organization, but we also strongly believe that collaboration is key to driving outcomes. Our company culture, our ongoing education and training programs, and our technology infrastructure all contribute to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important - whether it's in-person or over Zoom. We have dedicated annual company events like golf day, ski day, and monthly events like town halls, team happy hours, team trivia and team cooking demonstrations that help to create synergy among colleagues and teams.
Location3 is looking to add a part-time HR Coordinator and Executive Assistant to the team! This individual will assist the HR Director as well as the Executive team. This position guarantees a minimum of 15 hours per week with the possibility of working up to 29 hours per week, depending on workload. The person in this role will work remote the majority of the time but is required to physically be in the Denver office one day per week. This is an hourly position and will be $20 per hour to start.
- Acts as a culture champion for the organization
- Coordinates fun remote office events at least once a month
- Assists with recruitment process, including communicating with candidates and scheduling interviews with hiring team
- Supports the HR Director with the Performance Review Process
- Helps with employee onboarding process for new hires to ensure new employees have a seamless onboarding experience
- Creates and administers the Location3 monthly newsletter
- Assists the CEO and COO with administrative projects
- Assists the COO with day-to-day calendar coordination, and provides regular updates regarding upcoming deadlines
- Manages Location3’s office space one day per week, which includes but is not limited to, organizing the front office area, greeting new employees that come into the office and offering them a tour, dispersing office mail, watering plants, and ensuring office is a welcoming environment for the employees who are coming in.
- Works with HR Director to find ways to ensure all employees are cared for and are connecting, whether they are remote or in person.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work remote and also physically be in the office one day per week
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient and accurate
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to take initiative and follow through with minimal supervision
- Hard working
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite