HR Business Partner/Recruiter at Travelers Haven
Together We Thrive. We hire talented people that thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, where every day brings a new challenge. Imagine a place without red tape, decisions are made, and your voice is heard. You are quickly able to see your hard work take root and impact is made. You are passionate, ambitious, and determined for success. If you've been searching for an opportunity to help shape the future of corporate housing, we want to talk to you! Come thrive with us.
Hiring rate/range: $60,000-$80,000
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
The HR Business Partner/Recruiter serves a dual role at Traveler’s Haven; supporting the HR function in the organization while also bringing in top talent. This is a unique role and the successful candidate will be able to provide HR support in areas such as benefits administration, onboarding, leave management, and employee relations, while also leading our talent acquisition initiatives.
We have a small but mighty HR team of two, and we’re looking for a HR professional who can be a solid partner, enjoys a variety of tasks to keep busy throughout the day, and is looking to make an impact. Recruiting needs are expected to be steady but minimal, but the successful candidate will be able to balance priorities and shift gears throughout the day.
How We’ll Keep You Busy:
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting for all areas of the business: sourcing and screening candidates, building a pipeline of candidates, providing recommendations to hiring team.
- Partner with business leaders to identify necessary skills, knowledge and abilities of new hires in order to develop job descriptions and postings and attract top talent.
- Continually evaluate recruiting and onboarding processes, identifying gaps or opportunities to improve quality as well as efficiency
- Manage paid search platforms, evaluating ROI and making recommendations.
- Manage the recruiting and onboarding process from initial contact through the first day, ensuring a positive candidate experience.
HR Business Partner:
- Partnering with HR Generalist, provide HR support to all areas of the business
- Develop, implement, and optimize employee orientation and training programs as they relate to recruiting
- Manage benefits administration within ADP platform
- Conduct exit interviews, providing feedback to executive leadership
- Create and implements policies and procedures
- Continuously research Human Resources best practices to implement and advance the business goals of the company
- Ensure employee files are up to date and complete with annual reviews, compensation agreements, non-competes, confidentiality records
What it takes to be successful:
- Highly organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, shifting gears as needed
- A strategic thinker that can anticipate trends and shifts with the culture, business, and local talent/competition and proactively seize opportunities or solve issues before they occur
- Passionate HR leader that can build organizational programs and processes from the ground up
- Partner effectively with executives and management to drive positive organizational change
- Strong people influencer heavily involved with employee coaching and development
- Thrives in a start-up culture and knows how to problem solve to find the answers
- A “people person” with solid networking skills, and the drive to lead the talent acquisition initatives
- Strong cold calling and sourcing skills, with the ability to find top talent and a focus on the candidate experience
Preferred Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
- SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, or equivalent certification preferred
- 2+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner
- 2+ years of experience as a full cycle recruiter, filling high volume as well as corporate staff roles
- Strong computer skills, including web searches, MS Office, payroll systems (ADP preferred), ATS, and LMS
We recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. Here’s what we offer:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental insurance
- 401k plan
- Unpaid flex time
- Life Insurance
- On-site gym
- Employee Assistance Program
- Deeply discounted hotel rates
- Regular team-building events and outings
- Craft brews and ciders on tap
- Arcade games, golf simulator, and more
- Collaborative workspaces with adjustable sit-stand desks
- Breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains and Downtown Denver
- Company Paid Parking