HR Business Partner at Vertafore
Vertafore is a leading technology company, dedicated to building software to modernize the insurance industry. Our purpose and vision are to create insurance distribution that's simpler, smarter and more human. We offer the opportunity to work in a space where modern technology meets a stable and vital industry.
The HR Business Partner will support several departments within our organization. This person will contribute to our team to build and lead an integrated HR approach for organizational success.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Build leadership and management capability that will drive performance excellence at all levels within the functions.
- Execute performance and talent management programs.
- Ensure organizational design is clear and that performance standards and accountabilities align. Work with leaders to establish an operating cadence for the team, establishing goals, engaging the team and driving for results.
- Work with the internal learning and development team to align initiatives to drive performance and process improvements.
- Drive employee engagement through innovative and systemic communication and recognition processes.
- Work with Talent Acquisition to ensure a robust pipeline of sales talent is available, internally and externally, to meet current and future business needs.
- Performance Management – Execute performance management programs and build manager capability that drives best in class performance
- Learning and development – experience in leading a learning and development strategy for a large and diverse functional team.
- Talent Management– Credible champion of talent: identification, development and engagement.
- Change leadership – Able to facilitate organizational change through business leaders. Able to assess the readiness, willingness and ability for change and modify plans accordingly.
- Business partner – able to build strong business relationships, effective and credible coach to leaders and managers.
- Culture and engagement – able to shape culture and drive engagement through both tactical and strategic initiatives.
- HR process leadership – comfortable with implementing enterprise wide HR processes within the team.
- Organizational design – able to contribute to organization design and execute organizational changes.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation/facilitation and coaching skills to all levels of the organization
- Excellent judgment, critical thinking, and analytical skills with an ability to identify problems, collect data, and make appropriate recommendations
- Great interpersonal skills, including ability to collaborate effectively
- Flexible, innovative, proactive, and able to work effectively in a fast-paced and evolving work environment
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to manage competing priorities
- Bachelor's degree preferred with 2-4 years of related experience, or equivalent
Additional Requirements and Details:
- Travel required up to 10% of the time
- Located and working from an office location
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds
- Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.)
- Frequent sitting and/or standing.
- *Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are scheduled to re-open early 2022.