HR Business Partner - Talent Management
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner and passionate about helping people learn, grow and have an impact? Are you ready to expand your own impact by leading talent management programs globally, from right here in the RiNo area of Denver? Would you like to join a team that’s on a mission to change the way teams all over the world work and learn? If so, read on!
This new position reports directly to Mersive’s Chief People Officer. In this role you will create and drive a broad range of HR and Talent Management programs in a fast-growing, profitable and global tech company. Your responsibilities will be broad, with a special focus on helping team members be as effective, engaged and fulfilled as possible. Responsibilities include learning and development, performance management, feedback and coaching, and career development. You’ll work closely with others on the People (HR) Team and demonstrate strong consultative skills, cultivate effective relationships, and possess interpersonal and influence skills. You also have an aptitude for inclusive excellence.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space that has had 3 straight years of profitable operations and double-digit sales growth. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability make us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and Ivy League universities who use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace meaningful, connected and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in over 100,000 meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 160 talented people who genuinely care about our work, customers and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust and accountability. We believe that each team member brings a unique perspective and has the ability to genuinely make an impact here. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and aren’t afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
- Partner with business leaders on all things related to human resources and talent management.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs, and create solutions that address them.
- Own and lead the development of learning frameworks, from strategy and needs assessment through delivery and evaluation. The initial emphasis will be onboarding and leadership development.
- Guide the development and execution of feedback, recognition and performance management programs.
- Deliver creative and agile solutions and experiences that ensure leaders are supported and thoughtful in their approach with our team members, ensuring Mersive continues to be a great place to work and grow.
- Continuously and purposefully help build an inclusive culture of excellence where everyone is able and empowered to be themselves and contribute their best.
- Collaborate with other partners on the People Team to design and deliver well-coordinated HR programs including total rewards, talent acquisition, people operations and employee experience.
- You are passionate about helping people learn and grow, and excited about building talent management solutions from scratch.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years experience as an HR Business Partner or comparable level, preferably in high-growth tech environments.
- Experience designing and delivering a range of learning solutions, including on-line and classroom.
- Experience with recognition programs, coaching, and performance management.
- Proficient in using technology to leverage talent programs, and proficiency in using data to measure outcomes, gain insights, make decisions and influence change.
- Familiarity and comfort in ambiguous environments where growth and change are constant, pace is fast, and a global mindset is required.
- You are able to successfully navigate between the big picture and the details, and between hands-on work and strategic thinking.
- You possess effective interpersonal and communication skills; You enjoy working with others in a collaborative and diverse environment, able to quickly establish credibility, problem solve and develop positive trusting relationships.
- You have unquestioned integrity with the ability to manage confidential information and sensitive situations with the highest level of discretion and judgment.
- You are a critical thinker, with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work independently.
- Related professional certification(s) is a plus.
- Competitive compensation and benefits program, including generous PTO
- High growth, global impact, challenge and endless opportunity
- Dogs welcome!
- Culture of respect, collaboration, integrity, authenticity and innovation