Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
In this role, the HR Business Partner (HRBP) will guide and support the organization in building scalable high performing teams, increase our organizational people capabilities and shape effective HR strategies and programs that impact our employees' experience at Automox.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor, a competent, knowledgeable and reliable partner for both our leaders and employees.
- Partner with functional leaders across the company to understand and conceptualize their specific business, organizational and people opportunities to develop and execute key talent programs that directly align with employee engagement and retention.
- Take a hands-on approach to drive business results, strengthen morale and increase engagement and productivity for your client groups.
- Provide consultation and coaching to managers at all levels to develop and increase engagement within their teams and organization.
- Execute and implement key HR initiatives and annual programs, new processes, & policies within the company.
- Counsel and/or coach employees and managers regarding employee relations matters including performance management, facilitation of formal/informal investigations, and any potential disciplinary actions.
- Evaluate and advise client groups on the attraction, motivation, development, and retention of their employees.
- Support the execution of the HR OKR (Objective Key Results) and perform other ad hoc projects as needed.
- Be an advocate and champion to our remote-first culture and foster the values of Automox.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3-5 years of HRBP work supporting an Engineering and/or Product organization. (High tech startup experience preferred.)
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability to relate and empathize with people from different backgrounds.
- Strong foundation of HR fundamentals to help identify and solve problems.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, iterative environment. Open to changes in focus and direction as the business requires.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and build trust-based relationships with leaders and employees across an organization.
- A passion for organizational development! We want someone who is eager to make contributions to standardizing and evolving our HR processes.
- The ability to maintain the highest standards of professionalism and optimism in the face of challenges and while overcoming obstacles.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- The ability to prioritize and execute on tight deadlines with consistency.
- Ability to adapt to changing work environments and shifting priorities
Automox aims to be an employer of choice and we know that means offering a comprehensive compensation package to support our employees. Our packages include base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits for all full time permanent employees.
BENEFITS: Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k) and more. Automox has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all employees.
PARENTAL BENEFITS: Adoption benefits, Parental leave
TIME OFF: We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.PERKS: Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no commute.
SALARY:Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. Minimum base salary: $60,000
BONUS:All employees are part of our Company bonus plan. Our bonus is a mix of company performance and individual contributions.
EQUITY:We’re all in this together and everyone should have a stake in the company which is why all employees receive stock options.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.