- Respond to questions on administrative HR procedures and practices via multiple channels within our HR Solutions center (e.g., e-mail, phone, and case management system). Answer HR policy-related questions, provide guidance to both managers and employees, and escalate as appropriate. (30%).
- Educate clients of services available to them and ensure accountability towards self-service tools such as Workday (Arrow’s HRIS) and other systems. (20%).
- Utilize Workday to process specific employee-related transactions, in addition to auditing work performed by other members of the team. (20%).
- Execute critical HR initiatives to deliver best-in-class employee services. (15%).
- Continuously create and define process improvements focusing on standardization related to HR programs, initiatives and inquiries. (15%) .
Experience / Education
- Requires a minimum of 1 year of HR experience.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or business related field.
- Bilingual English with Portuguese, Spanish, or French a plus