HR Associate, Recruiting Administration at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The Recruitment Administrator, under moderate supervision, provides assistance to one or more recruiters on basic administrative tasks related to the full life-cycle recruitment process, focusing on enabling the team to effectively meet expectations, and ensuring a positive and efficient experience for hiring managers and prospective candidates.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Initiates requisitions and/or assists with facilitating appropriate approvals for requisitions.
- Schedules candidates for telephone and/or face-to-face interviews.
- Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
- Administers pre-employment activities, including, but not limited to, coordinating forms, applications, offer letters, drug testing, background checks, and employee IDs.
- Fields general, straightforward inquiries from candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What We're Looking For:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Skilled in preparing clear and concise documents, including, but not limited to, correspondences and other written materials.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to perform accurately in a detail-oriented environment.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Knowledge of and the ability to demonstrate effective office practices and etiquette.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Highly prefer experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS), SharePoint, and Workday.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or business-related field preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 1 year of HR experience
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)