Are you looking for the best place to start your career in human resources? Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Do you want to use your strong organizational skills to ensure our business activities run smoothly? Due to expansion we are looking for an HR administrator and office assistant for our US Offices.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Assisting employees and acting as the first point of contact for all generic HR-related queries;
• Administering HR related forms and documentation;
• Engagements / terminations;
• Vacation leave and sick leave;
• Work permits of Non EU ;
• Carrying out any other duties that may be required from time to time;
• Assisting in the recruitment process, by scheduling interviews;
• Participating in ongoing HR projects and events, and performing ad-hoc duties as required;
• Maintaining office and employee files;
• Inputting of employee details on various databases;
• Day-to-day office administration;
• Performing other HR general duties as assigned.
Excellent organizational skills, impeccable attention to detail and the ability to manage your time efficiently;
• Fluency in English with clear written and verbal communication skills, an excellent telephone manner, and strong grammatical proficiency;
• Strong proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
• Calm when working under pressure, can deal with different situations and juggle tasks;
• A pro-active, dynamic and solutions-focused attitude;
• Ability to maintain the strictest confidence at all times.
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.