HR Analyst, Learning Systems
This HR Analyst of Learning Systems role will partner closely with the Digital Learning Director to implement progressive digital learning technologies and platforms to build employee capability and advance knowledge sharing. This role will support the global deployment of approaches such as mobile learning, pod and video casting, gaming, and social learning.
● Manages the daily operation of LMS system (currently Cornerstone).
● Researches technical and functional issues; including analyzing system errors and issues. Engages with internal IT, HR technology and vendor support, as necessary.
● Uploads eLearning modules and other content to platform and tests content functionality and communication with LMS prior to deployment
● Creates/schedules courses and classes and manages rosters within the LMS platform.
● Establishes and maintains process for content management
● Generates and manages routine and custom/ad-hoc report requests.
● Monitors system efficiencies and global usage. Makes suggestions for improvement.
● Collaborates with HRIS and participates in the planning, design, enhancement, data uploads, testing and scheduling of talent management modules in Workday, including system upgrades and updates.
● Provides recommendations on how technology can be leveraged to enhance talent management initiatives, particularly when it comes to the learning and end user engagement.
● Works closely with talent management subject matter experts and Corporate Communications Web Team to implement new or enhanced portal solutions and provides support for portal content management.
● Identifies, researches, and responds to questions and issues related to employee capability programs and corresponding technology systems and modules. Escalates process questions to appropriate subject matter expert, as necessary.
● Tracks and reports issues and resolution to facilitate knowledge transfer and to prompt possible system/process modifications, improved communications or training.
● Train and certify regional Learning Administrators.
● Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
● Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
● Solves a range of straightforward problems
● Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
● Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.