Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, which is a cross-team approach to building better digital products faster. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. In addition, we are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
In this role you will be responsible for transforming and implementing processes such as onboarding, performance management, talent reviews, career and succession planning all through a lens of equity, inclusion, and diversity. Your ability to quickly learn and understand our business will be an essential element as a thought leader on our talent and how to continually improve. It will be your role to balance long-term planning with the ability to create practical, scalable and actionable plans that are aligned on by multiple stakeholders. You will be a strategic thought leader on our People team, who is continuously improving our learning and DEI initiatives through innovation with a focus on leading edge remote learning. You will own and lead our development programs for our dispersed teams around the globe. Additionally, this role will collaborate heavily with leaders to ensure the design and delivery of programs is in alignment with talent strategy.
What you’ll do
Talent Development-Design and implement talent strategies which align to company needs and drive performance. Focus on defining, designing and executing Talent Review and Succession Planning processes to help identify top talent, talent gaps, and developmental needs among the organization.
Performance Management-Define, design and implement a performance evaluation approach that aligns with the company culture. Focus on building a high performing company with a reward strategy from a compensation and development perspective.
Learning & Development-Partner closely with the People Team and Senior Leadership teams to understand talent needs and help direct the design and development of programs to align with company goals and strategy. Design and launch manager training, high-potential programs, and leadership development programs that drive a high performing culture. Design, develop and implement executive/leadership coaching and assessment needs and strategies in line with company requirements.
Diversity, Inclusion & Equity-Implement initiatives and programs to help foster a diverse and inclusive workplace such as mentoring, sponsorship, unconscious bias, ally skills, etc. Create innovative ways to build D&I strategy into business processes such as talent acquisition, performance management, leadership development, succession planning, onboarding, employee engagement and retention. Assess current and future diversity initiatives and develop tracking strategies to monitor and evaluate impact and ROI.
- Design, launch and iterate new learning strategies to further drive Quantum Metrics culture of continuous development and establish a long term L/D plan.
- Act as a business partner and strategic driver for leadership; understanding the specific development needs for their departments and building out programming strategies to meet their objectives for their teams.
- Partner with technical training leads across the company to create a consistent manager and leadership training strategy across QM.
- Expand upon existing KPIs to measure efficacy of our programs.
- Act as a key member of the People Team and ensure that learning and development is integrated into overall talent initiatives.
- Find opportunities to upskill the company and build simple, creative, and engaging training (eLearning, live, or other) to address those needs.
- Manage instructional and graphic design process.
- Integrate DEI strategy into all learning programs.
- 10+ years experience in learning and development design and delivery.
- Deep expertise building diverse teams and cultivating talent and employee growth.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in several Talent Management functions, such as performance management, succession planning, or leadership development.
- Experience managing the execution of DE&I strategies, including launching and consulting on new initiatives across the organization such as training, sessions and events, and tracking progress.
- Strong skills in program design, curriculum development and partner resourcing and are driven to create and embed new company-wide learning programs across compliance, onboarding, manager and leadership development, core business competencies, and more.
- Project management skills including ability to create action plans and timelines, manage multiple programs simultaneously on time and within budget.
- Experience in consultation with leadership; demonstrated ability to communicate (influence, present data) at all levels.
- Actively participates and collaborates with others on one's own team and across Quantum Metric for the achievement of business goals.
- Flexibility in one's viewpoints and positions in order to support the direction taken by others at Quantum Metric.
- Business knowledge, innovative thinking, consulting skills and sound judgment in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities.
- Executing effectively by using resources efficiently, meeting deadlines, and keeping others informed of work plans and progress toward goals.
- Clearly conveys and accurately receives information by a variety of methods and in various situations.
- Builds rapport with all kinds of people inside and outside the organization.
- Acts upon opportunities and involves and influences others in the accomplishment of worthwhile organizational goals.
- Demonstrated ability to develop talent and build high performing teams.
- Experience working in a talent organization within a lean, fast-paced work environment
- An effective communicator and natural relationship builder who can collaborate with and influence a variety of work styles and personalities
- PHR or SHRM CP certification
- Comfort with high ambiguity and ability to adapt to frequent change and growth
- Meticulous attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Nice to have
- Experience in a global high-growth technology company
- Experience in fast growing startup environments
- Experience supporting a fully remote and distributed team
- Knowledge of UK, APAC market a huge plus
- Ready to have fun and be part of an amazing team and company!
Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 11 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: Base $125-145k plus performance bonus
About Quantum Metric
Our mission is to help brands deliver standout digital experiences for their customers. Enterprises are using Quantum Metric to build customer-centric digital products that drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve been serving Fortune 500 customers across e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, and telecommunications. The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer.