Head of Talent Acquisition
Are you a passionate talent acquisition professional looking to make your mark at a fast growing consumer technology company? Ibotta is looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition to build and implement talent acquisition strategies. If you are interested in making an impact at Colorado’s first consumer technology unicorn, this is the role. This role will be the champion of attracting world-class talent, design and drive recruiting strategies, and lead, develop and mentor our recruiting team. As a key member of the People Leadership Team, you will work with other innovative human resources professionals to make our employment brand a household name. To date, we have hired some of the most passionate, focused, inspiring, and innovative talent in the world; now we’re looking for a leader to take us to the next level. Every day is different at Ibotta, so being able to adapt to change is a must.
What you’ll do:
- Champion the Ibotta Employment Brand efforts by telling the Ibotta story, incorporating our Employee Value Proposition and positioning the company as a premier organization within Denver and across all tech talent
- Lead, coach and develop a team to build a highly efficient and metrics driven talent acquisition team
- Align recruiting priorities with business priorities while partnering with our leaders to develop hiring plans that accelerate us towards our ambitious goals
- Define and drive industry best practices; continuously monitor market trends
- Develop scalable talent acquisition systems (ATS), strategies and KPI’s while recruiting metrics and analytics that provide insights, drive decision making and measure team productivity and program ROI
- Create a company-wide recruiting culture where hiring managers and employees both feel ownership and accountability for bringing top talent to the company via Referral Programs and Brand Ambassadors
- Design and execute a talent acquisition strategy to attract talent from outside of Denver
- Deploy innovative tactics in candidate sourcing including talent networks, social channels, cold calling, viral marketing campaigns, public meetups and events, employee referrals, and more
- Launch initiatives to strengthen the diversity of our talent at all stages of the hiring funnel
- Drive excellent applicant and internal applicant process while developing a premier Employee Referral Program
- As needed, manage full-cycle recruiting on high-level reqs (typically VP level and above) to support the hiring strategy while also gaining a deeper, in-real-time understanding of the metrics, ATS and competitive market.
- Deliver results in a fast-paced environment with a can-do spirit
The best candidate for this role will have a track-record of successfully managing a recruiting function for a high-growth technology company. You will bring an innovative, scrappy, solution-centered mindset and will thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-changing, and highly collaborative environment. Ideally, this Talent Acquisition leader has successfully built, led and inspired a team for a fast-growing organization and is strategic, structured and savvy.
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of talent acquisition experience within high-growth, innovative organizations
- 5+ years of experience building and inspiring a high-performing recruiting team to deliver against aggressive hiring targets in a high -growth environment (ideally in consumer/tech industries)
- Proven track record of implementing and executing talent acquisition strategies with measurable results
- Experience creating and running social media campaigns on Twitter, LinkedIn, Glassdoor
- An impact-driven work ethic with the ability to keep a sense of urgency under ever-changing circumstances
- A strategic mindset towards business outcomes and management of KPI’s, metrics and daily deadlines
- Strong understanding of talent acquisition strategies and ability influence and partner with cross-functional business leaders
- Phenomenal organizational skills with attention to detail and exceptional follow-through
- Strong project management skills related to Employment Brand, Diversity & Inclusion, etc.
- Well versed in Greenhouse (or similar) LinkedIn & Microsoft Office
- Resilience to manage multiple priorities, and remain focused under pressure while keeping team morale productive and positive
- An orientation that combines qualitative and quantitative, you use data as a tool
- B.S./B.A., advanced education a plus
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $600 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, Unlimited PTO, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.