Head of People
An Audacious Mission
Today, coordinating business travel is complex because of competing interests, opaque industry practices, convoluted systems, and bad software.
But we believe that travel is a force-multiplier for growth.
Travel connects teams to new and existing co-workers, partners, and customers. It enables new opportunities, produces unexpected collaboration, and shifts perspectives. That’s why we focus daily on making travel more about why you’re going and less about how you’ll get there.
Our mission is to make in-person collaboration effortless.
- Successfully scale and champion Pana’s culture for the entire company
- Ensure Pana is setup to compliantly and effectively scale globally
- Manage Pana’s total rewards
- Ensure Pana retains and up-levels talent throughout the whole organization
- Coach managers on how to run an effective one-on-one
- Roll-out a new benefit to our global team based on the survey feedback you’ve received
- Game plan with our travel support team on how we are going to service customers in the UK day-time timezone.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in HR
- 2+ years of management experience
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple functional areas of HR such as payroll, benefits, etc.
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment with consistently shifting priorities.
- Experience navigating or managing employment law in multiple regions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in-person at our office in Denver (we're in RiNo!).
Note: An offer of employment at Pana is contingent upon passing a background check. This does not include a credit check. All background investigations will be conducted in accordance with the Fair Credit in Reporting Act and other applicable state/local regulations.