Head of People Operations
Strategic Responsibilities & Opportunities of the Role:
- Provide thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution including employment policies and practices, employee relations, compliance, talent management, onboarding, employee development, and engagement.
- Advocate for our company culture. Ensure our core values are the central tenet in the choices we make and the advice People Ops provides, while maintaining a culture of accountability, transparency and trust.
- Build processes that will help Well Data Labs scale its business units.
Tactical Responsibilities & Opportunities of the Role:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting efforts, including sourcing passive candidates, using innovative recruiting methods and providing a high-touch experience for every candidate to ensure hiring best-in-class talent for Well Data Labs. Partner closely with leaders and hiring managers across the organization to drive creative pipeline building and sourcing strategies.
- Develop and execute processes for employee relations, performance management, onboarding, training, compensation, and engagement practices.
- Manage the WDL University internal training program. Identify training needs and work with leaders to enhance the WDL curriculum and programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR-related federal and/or state requirements such as DOL, FMLA, ADAAA, EEOC, FCRA, and HIPAA, including conducting investigations. Advise the Leadership Team on management actions when needed.
- Act as the first point of contact for People-related concerns, for all employees. Be a confidential and welcoming resource and develop strong relationships across the organization.
Why we really like working here:
- Family-friendly company with leadership that encourages a life outside of work (we don’t work late nights or weekends)
- Opportunity for real-world experience and career growth beyond the Internship
- Awesome office in LoDo (Downtown Denver)
- Focus on a culture of diversity (of thought and background)
- We've been awarded one of the Best Places to Work by Denver Business Journal!
- And we work from home every Friday!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of people operations/human resources experience. Leadership roles preferred.
- SHRM or HRCI certification preferred
- Experience working in a high-growth startup
- Passionate about building a values-based employee culture
- Strong leadership, project management, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated integrity and high standards in managing information and data in a highly confidential and professional manner