Head of Leadership Recruiting at Datadog
Datadog is a post-IPO monitoring and security platform for cloud applications company with offices in NYC, Boston, Denver, Paris, Dublin, Madrid, Japan, Sydney, and Singapore, and scaling globally. We're experiencing significant growth and growing our recruiting team.
Our engineering & product organization is quickly growing. We are in search of a seasoned recruiting leader to build out and lead the team that will hire our engineering and product leaders. This leader will support a global team sitting in EMEA, New York, and across North America.
- Reporting to the head of tech recruiting, you will lead Datadog’s tech leadership recruiting and search strategy with a focus on acquiring top diverse leaders to meet our current and future hiring needs for our business functions
- Drive global executive recruiting strategy including directly owning key searches in, engineering, and product leadership positions
- Attract, develop and retain recruiters and researchers of all levels and capabilities
- Proactively communicate strategy updates and team productivity to leadership and hiring teams
- Map leadership talent and build relationships over time
- Provide expert guidance to our leaders and hiring managers to attract, select, onboard, and retain highly-skilled diverse candidates
- Use forecasting, reporting and analytics to track key recruiting and sourcing metrics and measure progress against team OKRs (objectives and key results)
- Contribute to the design, implement and maintain processes, tools, and systems needed to scale and support the recruiting team in the short and long-term
- Contribute to growing other leaders throughout the organization through coaching, mentoring, and setting the bar for organizational and principled leadership
- Stay on top of the latest recruiting strategies, market movements, and company changes
- 10+ years in recruiting or equivalent business experience, including 5+ years experience leading recruiting teams, recruiting strategy within a hyper growth environment
- Experienced people manager who has managed mid-sized to large teams, including leads and managers, and seeks out opportunities to mentor and develop others in their careers.
- Experience working with C-level executives and VPs to solve hiring needs
- Experience driving, building and scaling leadership recruiting teams in hyper-growth environments
- You're skilled at using data and analytics to develop insights and drive decisions
- You have a strong point of view on how diversity and inclusion play a key role in a company’s success, track record of leading teams to achieve diversity recruiting goals and proven success working with internal and external diversity partners
- You are an inspiring and forward thinking leader with superior communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) at all levels (IC to Executive)
- Bonus if you’ve led globally dispersed teams
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way. Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.