Head of HR & Recruiting
Recruiter / Human Resources Director
Mersive is a leading provider of software-based collaboration solutions for corporate, education, and government markets, and we’re hiring! Mersive is seeking the perfect Denver based candidate to fulfill Recruiting and Human Resources roles. The successful candidate will have substantial recruiting experience, HR administration experience, as well as outstanding communications skills, a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to accept ownership for a diverse range of duties including but not limited to:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and counseling; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Gather and maintain Job requirements and Descriptions for all current roles as well as new roles when they come up
- Post Job Descriptions on company and other websites
- Manage Outside Recruiters (if applicable), inside recruiter, office manager and other HR personnel
- Work with department managers in selecting candidates to interview
- Manage all interview coordination once candidates have been identified
- Create and manage process of job offer letters
- Manage onboarding process including legal requirements, benefits, direct deposit info, etc
- Maintain Employee files
- Create and work with an onboarding checklist, including working with IT to assure all new hires have appropriate resources (computers, etc) on the start day.
- Act as liaison with MSEC for any HR or legal related issues
- Work with management to Manage benefits including Health, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD, 401K, etc. Including onboarding, open enrollment, vendor management, terminations, COBRA, etc
- Plan or Assist in office events as required
- Works closely with all managers and employees
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business-related field, Significant experience recruiting.
SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, SPHR