Global Workforce Management Lead at Gusto
The Operational Excellence team focuses on scaling our growing Customer Experience (CX) organization -- ensuring our customers continue receiving the fast, warm, and sophisticated experience that they have grown to love. As we expand the CX team, we’re seeking an experienced workforce management (WFM) leader to build out our WFM capability across teams and locations. As the leader of this function, you will also partner with our CX leadership team to develop actionable workforce plans and drive workforce decisions. You'll be in the driver's seat, spearheading strategy that will propel Gusto's workforce management organization to the next level.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. Beyond full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Define and execute the WFM strategy across all CX teams, multiple offices and third party partners
- Empower and continue building a team of high-performing WFM experts
- Engage with the broader Customer Experience organization to drive a continuous optimization approach across WFM processes
- Lead end to end cycle of workforce planning, forecasting, scheduling
- Identify, collect, track and improve key performance metrics to manage and improve CX team performance
- Engage cross-functionally to provide data-based recommendations around Gusto’s workforce and hiring plans
Here’s what we're looking for:
- Minimum 10+ years leading a workforce management or operations function
- In-depth expertise in forecasting, scheduling and capacity planning
- 5-8 years experience working with CRMs & telephony platforms
- Minimum of BA/BS education