Global VP, People & Culture at Cin7
How you’ll make an impact:
As our Global VP of People and Culture, you’ll join our senior leadership team and lead our global People & Culture function. Under your visionary leadership, you will develop and execute a strategy that will maintain Cin7 as a great place to work, attracting and retaining talent, and acting as a strategic and tactical People business partner for our leaders. You’re able to run a high functioning HR operation in a fast growing company across multiple geographies, owning employee engagement, performance management, talent acquisition, diversity and inclusion, benefits, engagement and retention, learning and career development and workforce planning.
Our goal is to be an amazing place to work where our people strive to be their best and collaborate as teams to achieve amazing results, together. We want our people to be learning and growing at Cin7, and be able to bring their whole self to work.
Does this sound interesting?
If so, we're looking for an exceptional People & Culture Leader at a global software company doing the following:
- Responsible for strategic direction of the human resources function for the organization.
- Develops and directs the implementation of goals, objectives and work standards for People & Culture.
- Develops, implements and oversees all human resources initiatives, programs and systems.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, and international statutory standards, regulations and policies for globally dispersed employee base.
- Provides recommendations to executive management for improvement of the organization’s policies, procedures and practices on human resources matters.
- Anticipates and resolves litigation risks; investigates incidents and exposures and provides recommendations to mitigate.
- Identifies, compiles, analyzes and reports human resources metrics to senior leadership.
- Manages special projects by identifying human resources issues and priorities; communicates and coordinates and evaluates results.
- Maintains currency of human resources regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, applicable laws, and legislation.
Here’s what you’ll bring with you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources and 10+ years of human resources experience, including at least 3 years of Director level or higher experience.
- Extensive experience organizing and administering a comprehensive and varied international human resources function, including organizational development, recruitment, compensation, benefits, and learning and development.
- Advanced capability in goal setting, program development, implementation and evaluation, and the management of employees.
- Ability to develop teams, motivate employees and manage within a team environment, including training others in policies and procedures related to work.
- Expert-level knowledge of applicable human resources laws, codes and regulations.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including preparing clear and concise reports, correspondence and other materials for various levels of the organization, including the Board of Directors.
- Experience using a Global PEO/EOR a plus.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule, dependent upon global time zone needs.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive benefits, including health, dental, and vision plans, and 401K.
- A flexible PTO policy, allowing you the time you need to recharge.
- A diverse team, where everyone helps each other and inclusion is a core value.
- A laid-back office environment (once we’re back to the office post-pandemic!) where collaboration is key.
- Frequent company sponsored events so you can get to know your coworkers.
Please note that this role is based in Denver, CO. Though we have some flexibility on timing for relocation, we are not considering permanently remote candidates at this time.
CIN7 is a leader in one of the most exciting software verticals right now, and we're growing exponentially. We're looking to add people to our team who are passionate about working with a fast growth tech company.
At CIN7, we make great products available to everyone. Every month, millions of sales orders flow through our platform reducing the cost, effort and time for product sellers so they can quickly get products to customers and build their brands without worrying about their operations. We pride ourselves on providing Inventory Management and Supply Chain software to help medium-large product businesses thrive in a highly competitive, digital world. CIN7 centrally manages inventory across multiple locations and channels, connecting 500+ systems to support receiving, selling and shipping stock.
Base salary of $140K-$170K + Eligible for incentive compensation, based on performance targets, of 10% - 30% depending on qualifications and structure of overall compensation package.