Global Process Lead, HR Administrative Services at Ball Aerospace
Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Primary Purpose of Position:
The role leads operational process management and service delivery globally on behalf of the Director, Hire To Retire Process Owner. They will establish the global delivery model and be accountable for regional delivery including transformation and continuous improvement initiatives. The role will also be a leader in the objective of migrating HR Administrative processes from the HR function and into GBS. Further, the role is responsible for working closely with business stakeholders in the elements of process design, technology, policy, and governance to deliver best-in-class operations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic and operational direction while communicating the vision for the global HR Administration processes on behalf of the Director, Hire To Retire Process Owner, ensuring a high level of standardization, customer experience (Employee, Manager and HR) and minimization of local variants.
- Develop and translate strategy into objectives, operational goals, and process framework.
- Lead transformation and continuous improvement of the global HR Administration processes including standardizing and/or automating process steps, harmonizing data for consistent processing and reporting, identifying and implementing new tools to improve accuracy and efficiency, reduce process costs, and maximize investment returns.
- Oversee transactional activities, guaranteeing adherence to regulatory guidelines and internal controls, and ensuring human resource services are provided in an accurate, complete, and timely manner with the agreed customer experience.
- Responsible for the integrity of employee data within the scope of services provided.
- Collaborate to prepare the appropriate service level agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs) which define scope, accountabilities, cost, and performance metrics. Ensure that all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are being actively monitored to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met for all human resource processes.
- Conduct campaigns to ensure end-to-end stakeholder buy-in and support during implementation and post-implementation of initiatives.
- Serve as a resource/escalation point of contact to HR and people leaders, and others for interpreting policies, procedures and regulations relating to scope of services.
- Work independently while managing multiple priorities in a global environment; interacting with and influencing business partners at all appropriate levels.
- Support the development of standardized/centralized analytical reporting.
- Steward the development and ongoing monitoring of human resource master data.
- Coordinate the identification, prioritization, and implementation of new process capabilities in partnership with Human Resources, IT and other groups as required.
- Facilitate change management and training relative to new processes or platforms; as required, coordinate user testing and acceptance.
- Monitor the resolution of data and transactional issues with an ongoing focus of identification of opportunities for process improvement, implementation of best practices, and strategic goals.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships within the department, the division, the group, and the company. Includes ability to handle stress and to interact with others so as to establish and maintain a positive and productive work environment and minimize personal conflicts.
- While the regular working cycle of this position is usually five days on (Monday-Friday), this job may include working weekends (Saturday and Sunday); working hours may vary as specified by management. Incumbent must be able to work overtime on a regular basis and/or be on call as the need of the position requires additional time.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus
- Job related experience for 10 years minimum
- Prior experience with practical knowledge of human resource processes & operations
- Ability to work independently on complex issues that may require in depth analysis of data and business processes
- Strong communication (written and verbal) with the ability to engage effectively across different job levels and cultures
- Strong attention to detail and high quality of work output
- Experience using HR systems of record, including SAP SuccessFactors
- Prior experience in leading process re-engineering and standardization based on industry leading practices in a global environment preferred
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Must be able to handle sensitive related and employee information in a confidential manner
- Must follow company policies, procedures, practices, and standards of conduct as outlined in the Ball Corporation manuals
- Must maintain professional competence, ethical integrity, knowledge, and skills
Demonstrated Ball Leadership Skills:
- Inspirational Role Model - Understands themselves and seeks opportunities to learn. Shows composure, responding consistently, openly, and courageously in all situations.
- Authentic Leadership - Demonstrates humility in the way they lead others. Takes a stand for what is right and admits their mistakes.
- Leadership Presence - Inspires trust in the broader organization. Acts on a sense of what the organization most needs to elevate its impact and move forward through complexity.
- Relationship Builder - Listens and empathizes, engages a wide range of people. Embraces peoples’ differences and helps every individual feel special and valued.
- People Grower - Encourages leadership in others and takes risks to help others grow. Champions collaboration across the organization
- Culture Champion - Consciously evolves the culture to help secure the future of the business. Recognizes where behaviors need to change and how to change them.
- Results Oriented - A desire to make things happen, sets stretch goals and motivates others to achieve them. Always looking to create a better result for customers.
- Future Catalyst - Communicates a vision of the future that compels others and helps them see around corners. Embraces change, takes risks, and seeks diverse perspectives.
- Breakthrough Strategist - Sees connections others don’t see. Translates this new insight into break-through strategies that open up new directions. Enrolls others in the new.
Ball has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing compensation ranges to ensure we remain competitive and inclusive.
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary Grade: 13
For all applicants, the appropriate local market competitive Salary ranges will be applied based on your experience and local market position.
For applicants that will be hired in the U.S., the anticipated salary range for this position is: $98,500 - $150,500. In all other markets, more information will be provided during the application process.
This role may be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan appropriate to the country of hire.
Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, specific to each country of Hire.
For applicants that will be hired in the U.S., please go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more about our U.S. Benefits. In all other markets, more information will be provided during the application process.
This role can be Fully Remote. Ball is a global company that seeks the most talented candidates, no matter their location. We currently operate in over 40 countries around the world and are willing to consider qualified candidates that have work authorization in any of our locations.
Applicants seeking a position in a country that is different than their residence may be required to provide personal information based on local regulatory requirements. For example, if an applicant lives outside the United States, but is applying to a U.S.-based position, applicants will be required to provide data that is required under U.S. law during the application.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans