Global Head of HR Operations
Are you a senior HR Leader working in a young international company? Do you have a passion to drive a company way of working to energise and excite your employees? Can you work on a global scale with colleagues in different cultures and geographies? If so we want to hear from you! Tek Experts are expanding our Global HR Leadership team to include a Global Head of HR Operations. This role will have complete responsibility for the HR business partner and operations activities in all our sites Bulgaria, China, Costa Rica, Malta, Nigeria, USA and Vietnam. You will also work closely with the HR Subject Matter Experts including Performance Development, Talent Acquisition, Total Reward, Management Development and Learning and Development to create and support roll out of global initiatives. •
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Partner with local and global leaders to drive a culture, underpinned by our values, that inspires our employees to create amazing customer experiences for our clients
• Develop cohesive HR business plans to enable the business to achieve and exceed its goals
• Develop and deliver capability building and business continuity people practises
• Partner with managers and leaders to own and communicate people related policies, procedures, programs that reflect a global direction within local requirements
• Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
• Participates in the conduct of investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth in senior leadership circumstances, and mentors local HR managers for more local cases where necessary.
• Work with relevant HR partner and Operational HR managers to ensure clarity of deliverables and individual development plans.
• Reviewing organizational goals to define preferred people outcomes in terms of quality, quantity, cost or timeliness
• Champion and utilise the Tek Experts Operational Talent Management System to provide analytical insight for business action planning e.g. attrition, new hire data, internal promotions vs external hires
• Streamline People Processes. Identify areas for automation and integration in relation to onboarding, career and performance development, retention, internal mobility and offboarding.
• Partner closely with business line management to ensure one source of truth on people data
• As member of the Global HR Leadership team, actively contribute to all pillars of HR
• Deputise for the Chief HR officer, where required and necessary.
• The successful candidate will have a demonstrated knowledge of state-of-the-art thinking and practices in HR Business partnership including enhancing the employee experience, practical employment law and compliance.
• A strong bottom line orientation is important together with a demonstrated ability to achieve goals through influencing, partnering and developing productive relationships with leaders and line managers across the business.
• An ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and has a strong service attitude towards all relevant stakeholders.
• Collaboration and influencing skills and dealing with complexity (prior matrix organization work experience is a must). Natural networker who supports Site HR and HR SMEs.
• Strong strategic mindset, managerial courage and ability to articulate point of view & debate on topics.
• Cultural sensitivity and awareness of cultural nuances that can affect global initiatives
• Brings insight from data analysis to identify trends and inform future activities and effective ways to deliver our organisation goals
• English language fluency (spoken and written)
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.