Global Director of Recruiting Operations & Programs at Datadog
Datadog is a post-IPO monitoring and security platform for cloud applications company with offices in NYC, Boston, Denver, Paris, Dublin, Japan, Sydney, and Singapore, and scaling globally. We're experiencing significant growth and growing our recruiting team!
Our global recruiting operations and programs function span all aspects of our recruiting process from tools and systems to candidate experience and supports recruiting teams in North America, EMEA, and APAC. Datadog is rapidly scaling its recruiting operations to support company growth. This team is responsible for ensuring the recruiting process has an ongoing focus on quality and efficiency while leveraging technology as an enabler. We use data and feedback to identify gaps in processes, systems, or training, and strategically fill those gaps with a wide array of solutions and goals of elevating the recruiting experience from application through onboarding.
- Build the next iteration of our global recruiting operations & programs function. This includes overall strategy, organizational design, and defining clear priorities and scope within the recruiting operations and program team.
- Hire, coach, develop, and inspire a global team of recruiting operations specialists, analysts, pms, tech recruiting coordinators, and coordination leads by defining career growth paths, scope, and overall vision.
- Work directly with recruiting leadership, people operations, and business stakeholders to determine the priorities around what defines hiring success and drive those programs and initiatives (i.e. a focus on diversity top-of-funnel, interview training programs, referral programs, and other recruiting initiatives)
- Lead the charge in helping define, measure, and refine success metrics for sourcing, hiring, and interview processes team by team.
- Advance the use of scalable recruiting and hiring analytics, reporting, and dashboards to improve shared understanding and continuous improvement around talent pipelines, funnel, and hiring KPI’s.
- Lead the core global operational recruiting processes and deliver new processes, tools, and systems to support the recruiting team, hiring managers, and interviewers across Datadog.
- Improve and optimize our current systems and tools and lead RFP process for new tool adoption and partner with internal analytics team and people team on necessary integrations
- DE&I champion. You are passionate and knowledgeable about DE&I overall and in particular how to drive it through a measurable recruiting process.
- 8+ years in recruiting, including experience leading recruiting teams or recruitment operations or a similar operational role.Experienced people manager who has managed mid-sized teams and seeks out opportunities to mentor and develop others in their careers.
- Experience developing and implementing operational systems, processes, and capabilities to support successful scaling in a high-growth global organization
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience developing and refining recruiting-related reporting and analytics
- Strong project management skills and operational rigor, with the ability to translate vision into action
- Excellent cross-team collaboration and stakeholder management
- Experience implementing standards for operational excellence in Recruiting or People or experience driving an enterprise to scale in a mature company
- Experience transitioning from new implementations to system/ project maintenance & iterations
- Greenhouse and Workday experience not required, but a plus
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.