Global Compensation Manager at Fivetran (Remote)
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the Role:
Fivetran is looking for a driven and proactive Compensation Senior Manager/Manager to join the People Operations team. The Compensation Manager will be a thought partner on all things people and culture and will be responsible for leading the global compensation function. Reporting to the Head of Total Rewards, you will execute global policies, promote best practices, and your daily tasks will be driven by the needs of the USA and Global teams. If you thrive in ambiguity and want to work for a start-up experiencing hyper-growth, we want to talk to you!
As a Compensation Manager at Fivetran, you will:
- Lead the day to day compensation function with minimal supervision
- Drive Compensation programs such as the annual compensation cycle, compensation range renewal processes and potential impact analysis, pay equity studies, etc.
- Partner with the HRBPs and business leaders to resolve compensation issues, including offers, transfers, promotions, segmentation updates, etc.
- Create new job families along with the appropriate market pricing and range creation
- Proactively monitor our compensation ranges, working closely with local HR and Talent Acquisition teams to identify trends
- Lead the survey submission process in collaboration with HR Operations
- Work on financial modeling for comp range changes, the annual processes, potential segmentation realignments, pay mix changes, etc.
- Other Compensation day to day tasks as they arise
What you bring to the table:
- Experience with driving global compensation initiatives and a proactive and partnership approach
- Desire to grow and build a global compensation infrastructure.
- Empathy, cultural sensitivity, high emotional intelligence
- Experience with Workday
- Has scaled organizations from 800 employees to over 1500 while working in a Compensation role
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.