Global Business Services Manager, Human Resource Programs at Ball Aerospace
Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Primary Purpose of Position:
The GBS HR Programs Supervisor within Global Business Services will provide leadership of the HR programs within the GBS scope of services. This role will organize the programs, work with key stakeholders, oversee day-to-day operations and manage third party suppliers associated with the programs. Oversight of the services will include service delivery, operational effectiveness, business process reviews, communications and ongoing continuous improvement.
- Manages Contingent Worker vendor programs for all US plants and Corporate offices.
- Accountable for feedback and making recommendations as the first level decision maker.
- Responsible for development of HR Programs including expansion into other regions
- Manage HR Programs such as Service Awards, Fisher Scholarships, Translation Services and Contingent Worker services.
- Improve service delivery by standardizing processes and services and leveraging a common systems platform where possible.
- Manage third parties that provide HR services to Ball by collaborating closely with PS&O, Operations, and Procurement teams.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and key resource in the technical and procedural applications of customer facing/internal HR operations.
- Recommend measurements and set targets by researching and utilizing industry benchmarking data.
- Provide continuous improvement opportunities to regional BSG teams based on metric and other data analysis.
- Rigorously monitor, evaluate and report on the efficiency, effectiveness, and impact of services using evidence-based metrics and service standards, and ensure service expectations are clearly defined and agreed in Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensure that HR service needs are addressed in the most responsive and efficient manner possible, at least meeting agreed upon SLA’s with a focus on providing exceptional service to the customer base.
- Supervise all activities associated with HR service delivery, including developing and implementing procedures for systems, the flow of information and third parties within each process.
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships with regional BSG teams and our business partners at the Corporate Headquarters and in the Operating Divisions. This includes the ability to collaborate and develop constructive solutions that represent the greater good of the organization.
- Partners with regional BSG team leaders, Centers of Excellence (COEs) and business partners to establish key metrics.
- Partners with regional PS&O leaders, Corporate leaders, Centers of Excellence (COE’s) and business partners on additional programs that may be candidates to be serviced through GBS.
- Supports and lead as required, transitions to GBS, from the businesses.
- Analyzes customer satisfaction results and assists in reporting the results to regional BSG team leads.
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college degree level education or work-related experience
- Job related experience for 7 year(s) minimum
- Vendor Management experience
- End to end project management experience of large projects in a complex multi-business environment is a plus
- Ability to lead and coordinate significant programs that support employee benefits and rewards
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint software
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to communicate in business terms
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships – identifies opportunities and takes action to work collaboratively; builds partnerships across business groups and functions to support the achievement of business goals
- Ability to apply advanced evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of techniques, procedures, and criteria
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $86,500 - $132,000 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans