Frontline Recruiter at DISH (Greater Denver Area, CO)
DISH is a Fortune 200 company that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service - Sling TV - that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
DISH's Talent Acquisition team is seeking a Frontline Recruiter to join an elite group of recruiting professionals who focus on delivering a flawless and swift candidate experience. T his is a high exposure/high volume role that will give you the opportunity to leverage strong communication and relationship building skills. This position supports our frontline teams and works with a variety of hiring managers and business partners at all levels of the organization, across the entire country.
Primary job duties:
- Work with assigned locations to review applications of employment, contact qualified candidates to complete required questionnaires, and schedule candidates for onsite interviews
- Lead sourcing initiatives for assigned locations to drive the types of applicants who turn into hires
- Support recruiting related projects with the business
- Maintain a working knowledge of DISH HR policies and procedures to be able to communicate with departments on HR and company initiatives, particularly those related to recruiting
- Exceptional customer service both internally and externally through strong communication skills, follow through, prioritization and sense of urgency
- Reporting and projects as assigned
This position does have onsite requirements, the candidate needs to be located in Denver Metro area.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
Ideal candidates have:
- Bachelor's degree (strongly preferred) and one year of talent acquisition experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A keen eye for energetic, intelligent, and driven people
- A resourceful approach to challenges of varying complexity
- The ability to navigate and apply knowledge of the internet and popular professional and social platforms
- An affinity for data and its crucial role in driving efficiency and daily strategy
- Adaptability in an ever-changing hiring landscape
Compensation: $20.72/Hour - $29.62/Hour
Compensation and Benefits
We also offer versatile health perks, including flexible spending accounts, HSA, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, career opportunities, and a flexible time away plan; all benefits can be viewed here: DISH Benefits .
The base pay range shown is a guideline. Individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, and competencies; compensation is based on the role's location and is subject to change based on work location. Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test and DMV check.