Experience Business Partner at Adobe
Position: Experience Business Partner
Business Unit: Employee Experience - Global Employee Solutions
Location: San Jose, SFO, NYC, Lehi, Denver
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone, from emerging artists to global brands everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences.
Adobe’s Global Employee Solutions Organization is responsible for defining and driving organizational performance through an exceptional & scalable experience model globally. Core services include management coaching, performance management, employee relations, investigations, enterprise wide program execution, policy development, and organizational health metrics and trends.
We are seeking an HR Experience Business Partner to drive tighter partnerships and collaboration across the Employee Resource Center, our client-facing Employee Experience Business Partners (EXBPs), and Centers Of Expertise (COEs), and delivering intentional and proactive support to our front-line leaders, ensuring that leaders are equipped with an understanding of company philosophy, practice and process while increasing overall leadership effectiveness.
This role will be aligned to and support a business at Adobe. The Experience Business Partner will partner closely with the respective EXBPs to execute on business strategies, delivering programs, policy and practice to our front-line leaders as well as acting as an escalation point for the EXBPs. Additionally, the Experience Partner will coordinate with the Employee Resource Center on escalations and drive role clarity in addition to bringing case insights back to the business to be used to inform business and people strategies. The Experience Business Partner(s) role will have a global focus and will report directly to the Global Employee Solutions Leader.
What you’ll do
- Drive tighter partnerships and collaboration across the ERC, EXBPs and COEs and deliver intentional and proactive support to our front-line leaders
- Support leaders and employees to successfully deliver EX (HR) programs, systems and procedures.
- Prepare and lead learning interventions regarding the interpretation and execution of policies and programs
- Ensure effective and efficient issue resolution and optimum employee experience through end-to-end case management
- Drive specialized and targeted coaching engagements by identifying leadership gaps aimed at empowering people leaders to increase leadership effectiveness
- Leverage people-related data to identify areas of focus and partner with the broader people team and business to develop and implement targeted action plans
- Initiate and/or lead projects related to organizational change
- Act as an escalation point for the EXBPs and work closely with other EX Partners to ensure one EX voice
- Build and maintain strong, trust-based relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the business as well as EXBPs, Legal, COE s and external advisors
- Partner with EXBPs and M&A teams to support new acquisition on-boarding, integration and collaboration activities
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years relevant working experience in area of Human Resources or Organizational Development in a global organization. Operations experience strongly preferred.
- Significant knowledge in change management and culture building with experience implementing enterprise wide change initiatives
- Strong client management skills with a demonstrated history of quickly gaining credibility and
- partnering with business leaders
- Passionate about coaching and developing manager capabilities
- Skilled at using effective listening, probing and investigatory skills to handle complex, sensitive inquiries and conversations
- Strong analytical mindset, able troubleshooter adept at analyzing information, diagnosing problems and recommending appropriate solutions to HR partners and business leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-cultural, global organization and to build strong trust-based relationships with remote client groups and colleagues
- Ability to deliver high levels of performance and service excellence while managing high volume workload
- Willingness to travel
Get to know the team
The Global Employee Solutions team is part of the larger Employee Experience organization. This team plays a key role in creating an exceptional and optimized experience in a dynamic workplace that reflects our core values. The Global Employee Solutions team helps drive Adobe’s success by enabling all our people to do and be their best. Key areas of focus include Business Partnering, Rewards, Talent Selection, Talent Development, Technology and Insights and Global Workplace Solutions.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability of veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.