Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role:
We are looking for a full-cycle senior executive recruiter who will work on some of the hardest to fill roles across our business. You must be a self-starter, comfortable managing hard to fill roles, and work well without constant supervision. You will be responsible for working with hiring managers to implement creative sourcing techniques, recruit talented candidates, and screen applicants for positions across Angi. You will be developing and executing on sourcing strategies that are measurable, focused on continuous improvement, & results oriented.
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for multiple senior open positions including developing job descriptions, posting positions, sourcing prospective candidates, screening and interviewing candidates
- Collaborate to develop a compelling recruitment strategy to hire according to projected staffing plans and increase recruiting’s efficiency
- Develop strong hiring manager partnerships and empower them to make informed hiring decisions
- Collaborate with a diverse range of hiring managers to teach hiring managers more effective interviewing and assessment skills
- Ensure the best candidate experience throughout Angi's interview processes
- Use social media and company branding to attract the right candidates and build ongoing relationships
- Come up with creative messaging for drip campaigns across roles
- Ensure each message we send out is personalized to the candidate’s experience and in line with the Angi Talent Brand
- Find a way to provide and message a competitive advantage within our industry
- Iterate! We're a collaborative team, so if you see something that could be better, we want to know
- 2-5 years of recruiting experience, ideally with experience at a top executive search firm
- Demonstrated success in filling a variety of roles at senior levels
- You are a sourcing expert! You know how to use boolean search strings effectively and how to get creative with search terms to yield new and creative results.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must be flexible with the ability to adjust a search as business requirements change
- You’re exceptionally detail-oriented and organized; you have the ability to manage competing priorities
- Must have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritize, and excellent organizational skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world