Executive Assistant (Temp)
Our Executive Assistants are what keep us going! Our EAs are individuals who anticipate needs and are proactive in addressing. While they keep us focused and on-time, they also keep things light, make us laugh, and thoroughly enjoy their supporting role. They are magicians with calendars and find ways to make our executives more accessible and more productive...a tough combination! They help our busy leaders stay on top of things important to both the business and the team, and are keenly aware of the nuances and dynamics of the leaders and teams they serve. We’re an extremely fast-paced, high-growth organization, so our EAs need to move quickly, be flexible, and adapt. They are people who can tell it like it is, speak up to busy leaders, and are a rock that can be depended on at all times.
- You’re smart, driven, and have 4+ years directly supporting one or more leaders. A Bachelor’s Degree is nice to have but we care most about you being a confident high achiever who loves to learn and can apply new knowledge quickly.
- Your written communication style is polished and professional.
- You have a stellar EQ. Not only are you highly self-aware, but you take pride in your ability to pick up on other people’s emotions and intentions to manage social interactions successfully.
- Accountable - you take ownership of projects and tasks with which you are involved, and don’t make excuses for any mishaps or failures.
- Organized - you are the master of checklists and can effectively prioritize your day to use your time efficiently.
- Flexible - you embrace change, and are adept at multitasking and switching gears at the drop of a hat. Making time on an ever-changing, busy calendar is a challenge you never shy away from.
- Self Motivated - you have an innate drive to get things done quickly and efficiently, without pressure from others. You love a good challenge and never give up.
- Creative Problem Solver - you are not afraid of tackling unsolved or difficult problems, and consistently think outside the box to maximize results.
What You'll Do
- Serve as a liaison and a primary point of contact for calendar scheduling for our execs. This requires sophisticated calendar management, including coordination of complex international and domestic travel, leadership offsites, and team events.
- Take full ownership and responsibility of the day-to-day needs of the leaders and teams you serve, anticipating problems and proactively removing obstacles before they arise.
- Communicate with key external and internal stakeholders and influencers to maintain positive working relationships and interest in the company.
- Work collaboratively and persuasively in a team environment, as well as independently with little to no supervision.
- Manage, file, and track all expense reports to company standards.
- Understand the importance of and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.