Engineering Recruiting Manager at Pie Insurance
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:16 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, December 10, 2020
We are an insurtech company where smart people can see the impact of their work as we tackle meaningful problems together. We think it’s fun to disrupt an industry that has been slow to change. But we aren’t shaking things up for the sake of change, we’re here to solve big problems using technology and an innovative approach to improve how small business owners access insurance. Like our small business clients, we are a diverse team of builders, dreamers, and entrepreneurs, so at the heart of every decision we make is the idea that if it doesn’t serve our clients, it doesn’t serve us. We hire passionate people who like to work hard, yet we also know that life exists outside the office. Small businesses are the backbone of the economy; talented team members are the backbone of Pie. We are pie-oneering a whole new approach to insurance.
Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, this role will partner directly with our CTO to drive and execute the engineering recruitment strategy. Our Engineering team has significant growth goals, and as the Engineering Recruiting Manager you will play a key role in driving Pie’s success.
How You'll Do It
Pie believes in the power of human potential. Hiring amazing talent is core to our ability to serve the small business community. As our Engineering Recruiting Manager, you will have a direct and enormous impact on Pie’s ability to scale our business with exceptional fellow Pie-oneers!
- Provide leadership and management to a small group of Pie Technical Recruiters and contractors.
- Partner with Engineering leadership to understand organizational goals and objectives and drive hiring plans to achieve them.
- Develop strategies to identify, attract and hire the best engineering talent possible, with an eye on diversity.
- Manage full life-cycle recruiting for Pie’s engineering team, providing candidates with a world-class candidate experience.
- Coach hiring leaders through the recruiting process, to ensure a great experience for the entire team.
- Manage agency relationships.
- Maintain accurate reporting by leveraging tools such as our ATS. Analyze data to identify trends, risks and roadblocks.
The Right Stuff
- Minimum of seven years full life cycle recruiting experience, with at least five years recruiting engineering talent in a high-growth environment.
- Strong sourcing experience. This is a hands on role, and your ability to source engineering talent is critical.
- Previous experience managing or mentoring junior recruiters.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Previous startup experience is preferred.
- Competitive salary
- A piece of the Pie (in the form of stock grants)
- Comprehensive health plans
- Generous PTO
- Paid sick leave
- Future focused 401k match
- Our core values are more than just a poster on the wall; they’re tangibly reflected in our work and recognized with our monthly culture award.
- Generous parental leave
Pie Insurance Named a Top Colorado Company 2020
Pie is rated Excellent by our customers on Trustpilot
Check out our great reviews from current and former employees on Glassdoor
Pie raises an additional $127M in funding