Employment/HR Compliance Reporting Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inc. (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Employment/HR Compliance Reporting Manager
This specialist role will be supporting Legal and HR Compliance and Reporting functions by providing leadership and consultation on a wide variety of federal, state or local employment related reporting and audit functions. Federal compliance functions include responsibility for Affirmative Action Plans and implementation, EEO-1 Reporting, OFCCP Audit Responses and other items identified below. This specialist will also regularly interpret policies and procedures, advise on fair and equitable employment practices, participate in census bureau surveys, review background check inquiries, make recommendations and provide strong leadership and guidance in support of our culture and complies with Arrow policies along with Federal and State law.
We encourage applications even if you do not meet all the items listed in the "What We Are Looking For" section.
This position will follow a hybrid schedule of 3 days in our office (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays) based in Centennial CO and 2 days from home.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for HR Compliance and Reporting functions including, but not limited to, annual EEO-1, VETS 4212 Reporting, US Census Bureau Surveys, OFCCP Audit Responses, Department of Labor request, Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Census reporting and survey responses, JOLTS (Job Openings and Labor Turnover Reports), California Pay Data Reporting, Canada Job Vacancy Quarterly Reporting.
- Develops and implements Affirmative Action Plans, including narrative plans, data analysis for goals and utilization, and coordination with HR partners. Manages audits of AAPs.
- Acts as point person for HR Compliance audits including OFCCP and DOL.
- Maintains Wage & Labor Poster program throughout US (hard copies and electronic copy distribution).
- Reviews inquiries regarding background check results and conduct necessary additional investigation.
- RFP/Contracts/Customer Service Support related to requests from Legal Operations and Human Resources.
- Communicates legislative changes to legal and HR partners and internal stakeholders.
- Support required compliance training, including the management of communications, reporting and tracking.
- Assists with other special projects or assignments as needed.
- Develops and designs human resource compliance audits to ensure data integrity.
- Gathers information for response to U.S. Census Bureau surveys and similar questionnaires.
- Consistently documents investigations and results, including assistance as needed with employment law and immigration legal teams.
- Assists in the implementation of human resources initiatives or projects.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree required (preferably in Human Resources, Labor Relations, Business or related field).
- Minimum of 5+ years of previous Employment or Human Resources Reporting or Compliance experience or functional expertise required.
- Experience with HRIS (preferably Workday) and ATS systems, specifically pulling reports
- Strong working knowledge of federal and state employment laws, regulatory and reporting requirements, pay equity and reporting requirements, etc.
- Working knowledge regarding the creation and implementation of Affirmative Action Plans, including experience with the audit of AAPs.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with managers and colleagues at all levels within the organization.
- Experience and ability to collect, interpret, and identify relevance of compliance-related information from multiple sources. Ability to review data and conduct analysis to determine applicable trends and make recommendations.
- Strong presentation skills and facilitation experience.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and time management skills necessary to manage multiple assignments in a rapidly changing environment.
- Discretion and confidentiality is essential for this position.
- Advanced MS Excel skills, specifically experience with pivot tables
What's In It for You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth Opportunities
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$94,800.00 - $121,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (E Dry Creek Rd)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)