Employee Experience Specialist at Agility Recovery
Agility Recovery is a rapidly growing business to business company focused on business continuity and disaster recovery. We are a company with an innovative culture and a fast-paced environment, backed by the solid foundation of a 30-year history serving thousands of customers across the United States and Canada. When a customer experiences a disruption to their business (whether it is a hurricane, malware attack, or burst pipe in the building), we offer flexible solutions that cover everything from business continuity planning and alerting/messaging software, to physical workspace and data recovery. Agility is the only integrated business continuity solution that helps companies plan, train, test, alert, and recover – all in one. We spend our days working to “do good” and our services bring hope to organizations in the midst of a crisis.
Reporting directly to the SVP of Talent, and working closely with the CEO and executive team, the Employee Experience Specialist will help ensure that Agility’s environment and culture are optimized to attract, retain, engage and develop talented professionals who drive our business results.
As a member of the Talent and Culture team, you will have ownership for both people initiatives and office management. You will blend your focus on people with a project and operational mindset to understand employee needs, manage culture-building events, and ensure our office environment is conducive to our culture and business outcomes. To thrive in this role, you must be dedicated to making our culture great; willing to roll up your sleeves to get a task done; and be able to work efficiently and autonomously.
- Employee Engagement survey administration and oversight
- New employee onboarding
- Ensuring the facility and environment promotes an optimal employee experience, including stocking supplies, coordinating shipping and receiving office visitors
- Coordinating and managing all-hands meetings and employee events
- Supporting leadership with culture and team initiatives
- Maintaining the executive and company governance calendar
- Assisting with executive administrative responsibilities, including expense reports and meeting scheduling as needed
This role is temporarily working remotely. However, our office right by Union Station is available for employees to work in if they choose (with social distancing and masks in place). We also have an upcoming move to an exciting new space in LoDo, and this person will have the opportunity to both assist with the move and set up our new facility in anticipation of returning to work post-pandemic.
- 2-3 years experience in office management or administrative specialist role
- 1-2 years experience in a Human Resources role or supporting an HR department
- High computer literacy: skilled and experienced with Microsoft office tools; learns new technology quickly
- Ability to work with all levels within company
- Strong organizational and planning skills with attention to detail
- Proven ability to anticipate organizational, team and individual needs
- Experience with handling confidential and sensitive information
- Experienced in general office administration, event & travel coordination
- Strong alignment with our values: Clever, Quick & Well-Coordinated, Missions & Results Focused
Why Agility Recovery?
Due to our unique position in the market, we lead in business continuity innovation, helping businesses protect their people and assets from disruptions such as workplace violence, natural disasters, and cyber-security threats. Independent analysts project that the emergency messaging space alone is a $1.4 billion market with 70% of businesses not having a chosen provider. Agility Recovery is uniquely positioned to capitalize on the growth within business continuity.
We here at Agility have been growing for the past 30 years and now we are looking for people to help us take the company to the next level. With Agility, you have the opportunity to work for a fun, fast growing, and well-capitalized organization with a startup feel. We are a company of people who want to make a difference in the world. Each one of us contributes to making sure clients come first while maintaining a strong company culture.
Plus, we offer some great perks and benefits:
- Internal growth opportunities and emphasis on personal development
- Beautiful, modern downtown Denver office space
- 3 weeks of vacation + 10 observed holidays + 2 floating holidays (to use how you want)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with company variable contribution
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Monthly commuting stipend