Employee Experience Coordinator
SpotX is seeking an exceptional person to support our new people team at our Headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado. TheEmployee Experience Coordinator is responsible for coordinating internal company events and initiatives to positively influence the SpotX employee experience, globally.
Making an immediate impact:
● Collaborate with a committee to create and execute initiatives, with consideration to company feedback, that drives employee engagement.
● Develop and implement a communication strategy for each event.
● Outline goals, determine expectations and develop work-plan for each event.
● Act as day-of Event Coordinator for social and internal company events.
● Develop post-event reports including documentation of event logistics, wins, areas for improvement, and final budgets to measure the success of initiatives.
● Track spending and hustle to stay thrifty and improve our processes.
● Manage corporate giving program, ‘SpotX for Change’, continuously seeking ways SpotX can make an impact and give back to the community.
● Own the employee recognition programs; mail out equipment, swag and other fun surprises to employees.
● Assist with employee onboarding and global employee training events.
● Coordinate with stakeholders and any vendors to ensure a smooth event.
● Manage set up and break down of event space for each event. (technical set-up, room layout, materials coordination)
● Work with global office reps to coordinate local employee programs and initiatives.
● Work in close contact with the people operations team to vet new reward, recognition, and perk opportunities for employee base.
● Keep event closet inventory clean and operating efficiently.
● Perform other duties and responsibilities as the job and company evolve.
Needed SpotX’er talents:
● Bachelor's degree or associate's degree.
● One to two years of related experience in event planning + execution, executive support, or office management
● Work-life balance
● Unlimited PTO (work it out with your team first!), company closed from Christmas to New Years
● Make a real difference - your fellow employees work does reach millions of people and your job is to help them
● Work in a fun, casual, team environment – flip flops OK
● Frisbees and foosball tables
SpotX is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.