Guild Education is hiring a Diversity Equity and Inclusion Associate. This role will play an integral role in the organizational strength of our company. The DE&I Associate will be instrumental in supporting Guild’s DE&I strategy with creative, innovative, and industry forward ideas to make our work on the cutting edge of equity and inclusion work.
As DE&I Associate at Guild, you will be pivotal in developing and maintaining DE&I practices. Responsibility will include:
- Providing project and program management support, including monitoring project progress and keeping projects and tasks on track, keeping cross-functional partners appropriately engaged and informed, and actively resolving issues.
- Researching DE&I best practices and contributing to the development and implementation of DEI policies and programs
- Working closely with small employee groups to ERGs to support in DE&I related planning (events, communications, etc)
- Assisting with vendor management, project budgeting/planning/logistics management, and internal/external communication on DEI matters
- Collaborating with our People Business Partners, Onboarding/Engagement/Learning & Development/Feedback & Development partners, ERG leaders, and business leaders to understand DEI needs
We are looking for individuals passionate about DE&I who have the following competencies:
- 2-4 years of corporate business experience
- Experience in executing both short-term and long-term projects simultaneously, with attention to detail and organization.
- Experience collaborating successfully with diverse cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maturely handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- Experience facilitating groups, budgeting, and engaging leaders/ employees across organizations
- Passionate about DEI, and enthusiastic about growing DEI knowledge for yourself and others
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.