Director, Talent Acquisition at Guild Education
Guild Education is hiring a Director, Talent Acquisition to support the significant growth of our Employer Partnerships and Learning Marketplace business units. We’ve put an emphasis on hiring excellence, and we are looking for someone who loves to partner at all levels, who is energized about building, and who is dedicated to their team’s development and success. Guild is in the beginning stages of sustained long-term growth and so you will be focused not only on driving an exceptional experience for everyone who currently interacts with talent acquisition, but also on a multi-year roadmap that will continually improve how we operate.
As the Director, Talent Acquisition, you will:
- Embody and create opportunities that enhance our team values:
- We strive for continuous learning and improvement.
- We act in the best interest of those we serve.
- We appreciate each other’s differences and act as one team.
- We place a high value on excellence.
- Actively develop recruiting team members
- Develop and manage the DEI recruiting strategy, methods and success measurements
- Design and implement business-unit-specific talent acquisition strategies in partnership with business leaders, FP&A and People Business Partners. Manage execution and proactively lead quarterly reviews.
- Develop, manage and improve upon hiring processes, building a strong foundation to identify, engage, and close a diverse blend of top tier talent
- Build a strong pipeline within the F1000 Enterprise Sales market, and continue to promote Guild as a top place to work
- Use data to determine the success and health of recruiting; continue to iterate on and improve the effectiveness of our recruiting practices
In addition to partnering within the recruiting team, in this role you will collaborate with other Guild leaders including: Paul Freedman, President, Learning Marketplace and President, and Chief Commercial Officer, Natalie McCullough.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- A passion for recruiting
- A track-record of developing talent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience demonstrating how recruiting is a strategic asset such that you’ve become embedded in the business strategic planning process
- Experience improving service delivery excellence and building organizational hiring capability
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and CRMs
- Strong decision-making skills
- Sensitivity to manage complex relationships and difficult conversations
- A love for the all-hands-on-deck feel of a growing company—no task too big or too small
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $175,000-$200,000 and bonus eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth