Director, Talent Acquisition at Evolve
At Evolve, we’re on a mission to be the most trusted hospitality brand in vacation rental. We know it all begins with attracting and selecting great teammates. As our Director of Talent Acquisition, you will lead recruiting strategies and talent acquisition programs that attract great teammates, deliver an outstanding candidate experience, enhance our culture, and impact business results. Since we are still in growth mode, you will need to be strategic yet tactical, structured yet flexible.
You will also lead our recruiting team and coach them to make an impact and continue to develop their skills.
What you will do
- Develop and execute an innovative and comprehensive talent attraction and acquisition strategy
- Lead, coach and develop a talented, results-focused recruiting team
- Lead continuous improvement of strategy, process, communication, brand and candidate experience in order to attract the best talent
- Build a best-in-class diversity recruitment strategy that aligns with Evolve’s inclusion initiatives
- Create excellence in interviewing by developing training and tools for hiring managers and teams
- Own relevant data and metrics to determine the health and success of our recruiting efforts and areas for improvement and efficiency
- Partner with Marketing to develop and implement a strong talent brand strategy
- Partner with leaders and People Business Partners to fully understand the current and future needs of each team in order to meet the people needs of the business
- Build and lead highly effective campus recruiting and community partnerships
- Ensure we leverage and optimize our applicant tracking system (we use Greenhouse) to provide an excellent candidate experience and an efficient recruiting process
- Recruit for key leadership roles, as needed
- Prepare and manage the annual talent acquisition budget
- Ensure the understanding of and compliance with all applicable employment laws and regulations as they relate to recruiting and hiring activities
What makes you a great fit
- Have 8+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Demonstrated effectiveness in leading and motivating a high-performing recruiting team
- Previous experience developing and implementing a company-wide talent acquisition strategy
- Proven track record of being a trusted advisor and strategic thought leader to leadership
- Believe in and embody our 10 Core Values
- Experience establishing comprehensive metrics to track recruiting effectiveness
- Experience enhancing and leveraging an attractive talent brand
- Experience building successful diversity and college recruiting programs
- Track record of building relationships and having cross functional influence
- A track record of team leadership and rolling up your sleeves to demonstrate initiative, results-orientation, with a constant focus on service delivery and results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a sense of urgency and humor
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.