Director, People Operations at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Director, People Operations to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. We’re looking for an analytically-minded, process-oriented, strategic People Operations leader to manage our payroll, benefits, and HRIS functions.
This individual is a strong people leader who excels in business processes, operational efficiencies, data management, systems administration, performance management, strategic decision making and cross-departmental collaboration and communication. This leader will be a pivotal business partner to all departments, providing analytical insight into the core components that contribute to a gratifying employee experience:
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Lead People Operations team in managing the essential functions of payroll, benefits administration, equity issuance and oversight and variable compensation modeling and tracking
- Manage our vendor relationships with benefits brokers, to include ongoing evaluation for competitive offerings and efficiencies
- Manage our Workday implementation and relationship
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to support our compensation planning processes
- Partner with HR Business Partners to create reporting and processes to leverage data and analytics across the business
- Ensure that all employees are self-sufficient with employee systems (HRIS) and vendor touch points (benefit vendor websites), so as to attain all needed information (payroll, benefits, disability, performance data) in real time and without the support of People team assistance; create and deliver all employee communication, training guides, on-boarding materials and ongoing support to ensure self-sufficiency
- Additional projects and initiatives as assigned
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree required; M.B.A. or Master’s Degree in Analytics, Finance, Operations, HR or a related field preferred
- 5+ years experience in core people operations functions such as payroll, benefits administration, HRIS administration, or compensation with 2+ years of people leadership experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Workday required
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities concurrently
- Strong communication and presentations skills
- Proven operational excellence and systems improvements
- Strategic thinker and intellectually curious
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $135,000 - $160,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base salary. This compensation range is specific only to Colorado and may be adjusted based on actual experience.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.