Director, HR Operations & Technology
Alto is a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage and fill their prescriptions with a tech-driven, patient-centric, online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, Alto offers cost transparency, personalized mobile support, and real-time coordination with doctors and insurance companies. Our mission is to fulfill medicine’s true purpose - to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 200 employees across four locations, and are on track to achieve $1B ARR by the end of 2020. Start-up tracker, CB Insights, recently listed Alto as one of the top 50 private companies around the world on a path to a $1 billion valuation. Alto is also featured in The New York Times (2/19) article “These 50 Start-Ups May Be the Next 'Unicorns'".
Reporting directly to the VP, People, we are seeking an exceptional talent to develop our HR Operations & Technology team from the ground up! You will be empowered to innovate the future of our HR operations and technology strategy. You will collaborate with business leaders in design-thinking exercises so that we crystallize our HR operations and technology priorities including employee journey maps. You will prioritize simple and awesome Altoid experiences designed to make employees work day easier. You will build deep partnerships with our HR leadership team and champion enthusiastic new ways operations and technology can advance our Altoid experience. You will ensure consistent and reliable service delivery for internal customers through continuous improvement of our workforce solutions, client support and crisp execution of roadmap projects. You will build and inspire a team of HR Operations Analysts, Immigration Specialists, Global Business Analysts and will drive our HR operations and our technology roadmap.Responsibilities
- You will drive data integrity through processes consistency, accuracy and innovation
- You will help us launch in new markets for employment, mobility, and ongoing employee experience in partnership with HRBPs
- You will manage our current inquiry (ticket) system (benefits, leaves, general questions, etc) to move more to self-service and ensure timely responses when needed
- You will provide vision and focus for a high performing team and exceptional customer service to internal clients and partners
- You will be responsible for developing Alto’s three-year HR operations and technology roadmap
- You will facilitate process sprints documenting, iterating and innovating on the employee experience
- You will research new experiences and technologies (i.e chat bots, robotic process automation, etc.) for use at Alto
- You will be responsible for implementation of new systems/processes to further streamline and automate HR business process
- You will evaluate current HR processes to identify areas for improvement through technical solutions
- You will ensure consistent and reliable service delivery for internal customers through continuous improvement of our workforce solutions, client support and crisp execution of roadmap projects
- You will oversee the rollout of new technologies
- You will manage system administration and governance of HR systems including ongoing compliance work
- You will manage relationships with HR technology vendors and ensure the development of proper training and documentation for system use and maintenance
- You will track HR vendor contract compliance. Responsible for all technology renewals and licensing
- You possess 10+ years HR operations and/or technology implementation or equivalent experience with demonstrated results in developing business requirements, deploying applicable technologies and business process re-engineering
- You have knowledge of Human Resources best practices and standards. Understanding HR processes including records administration, statutory reporting and regulations, compensation planning, talent management, and applicant tracking
- You are familiar with US data privacy laws and Sarbanes Oxley compliance. Must have experience in developing systems and processes governed by these laws
- You have strong people management experience
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.